Followers

Saturday, 30 January 2010

Paper peicing at the Craft Den

This weeks technique at the Craft Den was paper piecing!! I have done this once before but only very basically so really enjoyed it!! The hardest part was the flower as the stem is very thin and very fiddly but I love cutting out so it was a challenge xx

We used My minds eye papers for the background and border and the new Nellie C's just in at the Craft Den but selling really fast!!! We also did the flowers also with new punches in from Nellie C, (set of two one punches the flower then you pop it into the nest one to shape it)

Finishing touches - glamour dust, pearl pens, Laura Ashley brad & ribbon.

8 comments:

sandra said...

Looks great Chanelle. I enjoyed that class too. Love the corner detail with the lace. Might pinch that idea. Have you seen the new Martha Stewart punches Lynne's got in. Think I may need to rob a bank. Love Sandra x

sue said...

looks great chanelle looks as though it was a good class lynnes punches are fabby aren't they x sue x

Kerry said...

Your finished card is gorgeous. I love the paper piecing technique. You are really good at cutting - I don't have the patience!!! x

Gez said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen. Looks like you've had great fun making this card Chanelle.

Wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I love your beautiful card!
Such a gorgeous image and love your flowers and paper!
hugs
kim x

Julie said...

What a beautiful card, so much detail and a lot of love and care - it's simply gorgeous.
Lots of Love - Ju xx

Sarita said...

Fab paper piecing! Really gorgeous, I love how you've arrange your flowers,
Love Ssarita xx

patcrafts said...

I love your new look blog background, I want to change mine but don't know how LOL. Your card is great Lynne showed me the one she has they are lovely. The new MS punches are fab I have put an order in will have to do some more supply teaching!