Followers

Sunday 24 January 2010

12 Week Scan!!!

My take on Thursday nights class at the Craft Den.

We did this beautiful layout on Thursday! I choose to put my daughters scan picture which was when she was 20 weeks!! Hence why I have been naughty again and added pink!!

We used this fab "Paris night" paper from gcd as the main background on plain grey bazzil, then we added plain black paper and Bo Bunny "Unforgettable" papers which match perfectly we also used these for the flowers which we punched out.
We used the treading water punch from friskars and then threaded black velvet ribbon through, the centre's of the flowers I have used pink liquid pearls and black diamonds stickles. The flourishes are prima pearls as I wanted to go with the pink theme and the butterfly's are a MS punch and then dipped in glamour dust. We also had the beautiful black flourishes cut on the sizzix.


We also learnt a technique at the class using acetate and the pearl pens to make our own flourish bling which is excellent as you can use whatever colour you desire!!

Thanks Lynne for another fab night and beautiful layout xxx