Followers

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Little Man's two this week!!


Can't believe it but Ryley is two this week!!! He is such a little cutie!! (or monster as his mum would say!!) lol

Anyway as you all know I really struggle with "boy's" so here I have used a digi download of a little Super Hero who is now "Ryley" coloured it in with my copics and used my nestie frame for the background added paper candy and cut the super on my cricut (which was broke but thanks to a very special person now works and has saved me loads of pennies) I did cut Ryley as well but it just looked daft so add the little (peel off) letters xxx

10 comments:

Kerry said...

Love the download Chanelle!! You will have to print me one off - ha ha! Ryley will love it!!! xx

sue said...

downloads look great for boys and men coz I find it difficult too. love the card quite tasteful peel offs lol x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely card for a little boy, I just love the underpants. Do my eyes deceive me? Did you mention peel offs? At lease they weren't silver!!!!

Julie said...

Ryley is going to love his card - I love the image - it's fantastic.
Take Care - Ju xx

Kathryn said...

Great card for a little boy. I also love the underpants! I have to admit to having letter peel offs as well, lol!

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! So sweet, I bet Ryley will love it!

sandra said...

Also love his pants, and his knee's. I'm sure Ryley with love this card, and the cards Kerry has made him. Can't tell that his name is done in peel offs. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

It's really cute and made me smile Ryley will love it. Sometimes we have to resort to peel offs when needs must.

Lynne said...

Great card, Ryley will love it.

Anne said...

A great card for a boy! Cool image! colored beautiful.

Greetings from Anne (Norway)