Followers

Monday 11 January 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge x



This is m take on the "Sugar Bowl" challenge!! I must add that this is the 2nd card I have made but I strayed away from the sketch (as people know I don't follow instructions very well and even though I love the card I have done I managed to put my image to the side not the middle so will just have to blog it later to show you) This is my NEW digi image from Sugar Nellie there are six in total & I have purchased 4 which are all fairy themed!

I have used a dark green bazzil and my minds eye papers for the background I used my new nestie to cut out the front panels and coloured in the 2 fairy's with my copics. Added a bit of glamour dust and went round the image with my bronze pearl pen. The sentiment I printed on my PC and a bit of ribbon to finish off.