Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Having Withdrawals!!!!

Well I've decided I don't like snow!! You have to risk you life to get to work!! only to find out that there is no craft class tonight!!! How bad is that!! lol xxx

Anyway here is a scrapbook page I did yesterday when I couldn't manage to get into work!! It a page of my beautiful daughter Rochelle who is 26 weeks pregnant!!! I have used plain bazzil & a pink page from the asparagus range from my minds eye (I think?) punched out retro flowers and added a gem to the centre and stickles to the edges a bit of prima bling and a quote from my stash!! really enjoyed doing this can't wait to do my scan picture's of my little "Granddaughter" xx

Don't know if you can see but Brett is peeking round Rochelle's belly "when he comes to the house he always knocks and says "It's only little old me" so I have added this to the picture xxx