Followers

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Having Withdrawals!!!!

Well I've decided I don't like snow!! You have to risk you life to get to work!! only to find out that there is no craft class tonight!!! How bad is that!! lol xxx

Anyway here is a scrapbook page I did yesterday when I couldn't manage to get into work!! It a page of my beautiful daughter Rochelle who is 26 weeks pregnant!!! I have used plain bazzil & a pink page from the asparagus range from my minds eye (I think?) punched out retro flowers and added a gem to the centre and stickles to the edges a bit of prima bling and a quote from my stash!! really enjoyed doing this can't wait to do my scan picture's of my little "Granddaughter" xx

Don't know if you can see but Brett is peeking round Rochelle's belly "when he comes to the house he always knocks and says "It's only little old me" so I have added this to the picture xxx


15 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful layout, I love the xolors and all of the flowers! Gorgeous!

Sue Abbott said...

What a beautiful page, and how exciting! x

sandra said...

Beautiful page. You are so good at scrapbooking. What a great photo. I don't think I have got any photos of me carrying Daniel or Amy. I'm missing craft class too. Love Sandra x

sue said...

great page. what can a girl do? no classes i've got a strange withdrawal twitch! hopefully things get back to normal soon x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful page Chanelle, you're so creative with your scrapbook pages.
Missing tonights class as well but the road are treacherous tonight. x

Daisy236 said...

What a great picture....love the layout! Beautiful flowers and bling too. Hopefully will see you soon if this snow ever goes! x

Kerry said...

Beautiful scrapbook page Chanelle. You should do another when Roch is 9 months!!! xxx

patcrafts said...

What a brill idea I'm like Sandra and have no photos of me when I was pregnant, you realise as you get older you should have all of these special occasion photos. Beautiful layout too you are such a natural at scrapbooking pages.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so fabulous!
You must have loved design this page! Such an exciting time a little Granddaughter so precious!
Love this wonderful page gorgeous design and detail!
hugs
kim x

Julie said...

What a beautiful layout and a great piccie - I love the flowers!!
I bet you cant wait until that gorgeous litle baby comes along and with that comes much more crafting, cards, scrapbooks, keepsake boxes - the list is endless - your going to have so much fun.
Lots of Love - Ju xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous page Chanelle, beautiful flowers, great colour combo.

Sorry about the cancelled classes!! :-( With a bit of luck all this snow and ice will melt soon! Lynne x

Gez said...

awe, fabulous page Chanelle. Will be lovely to look back on. Sorry to hear your class was cancelled. Hope you can get there soon. Sorry for not hopping by sooner. Sending you lots of good wishes for a healthy, peaceful New Year to you & your family. Hope it's a crafty one too. Love Gez.xx

Natasha Mellor said...

Lovley layout made me fill up! Missing the classes too feels like its been ages since we all together scrapping!!

Anonymous said...

hello


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!