Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

New arrival xx


My cousin Niel & his wife Lucie had there first baby last week, my aunty passed away over 10 years ago but Niel was her life and she would have been so proud!!! The baby is called Edward Louis Robinson so I thought I would use Tim Holts stamp which is a very regal looking baby boy which just goes with baby Edwards name.

I have used my distressed ink pad for the background and then stamped round the edges with a background stamp and a christmas stamp from Tims range, added some faux stitching around the edges and around the wording (can get the faux stitching straight) lol. I have then stamped the main image onto mount board and triple embossed it so that it looks like a tile and added the bling to the crown text done on pc.

Finally I have added the tickets and a pin hope you like it!! I do but OH not impressed (can't repeat what he said it looked like)