Followers

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

It was Ava's 1st Birthday yesterday xx

It was my little friend Ava's birthday yesterday you can see her here with her beautiful outfit on and the most fabulous matching boot's. You can just tell she's going to be a shopaholic when she grows up!!! lol

Here is the card I did for her it's one of the new digi images from Sugar Nellie "dream catcher fairy" lets hope all Ava's dreams come true!!!


Used Daisy Bucket papers "Whimsical ladies", lilac bazzil & purple Bo Bunny dots. Used my favourite nestie to cut out the shapes, coloured the image with copics and added glamour dust & stickles. Printed out the sentiments on PC. This was my 1st go at the previous challenge but like I said didn't follow the instructions!! Personally I love it and I hope Ava did too! xxx

10 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Love this layout, beautiful papers!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and colouring. Ava loved it, thank you. Lynne xx

patcrafts said...

Pretty card for a pretty little girl. Beautiful colours too.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is such a beautiful card!
Love your sweet image and gorgeous colours!
hugs
kim x

Gez said...

Oooh what a beautiful card. Love the colours you have chosen & your colouring is gorgeous. Well done for catching all the sparkle on photo. What a beautiful keepsake for Ava.

Love Gez.
xx

scrappyjan said...

Hello, What a beautiful job you have done with this new sweet image from SN. Love the colours, Great design!!!!

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog with your sweet comments.
Hugs, Janiel

Marley said...

Stunning card.. great colours!! and such a lovely image wich you coloured very nice!! big hugs Marley

Kerry said...

Beautiful card Chanelle! I really like the colours you have chosen. Kx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beutiful - love the punching and image

sandra said...

What a lovely colour, and cute image for a cute little 1 year old. Love Sandra x