Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

It was Ava's 1st Birthday yesterday xx

It was my little friend Ava's birthday yesterday you can see her here with her beautiful outfit on and the most fabulous matching boot's. You can just tell she's going to be a shopaholic when she grows up!!! lol

Here is the card I did for her it's one of the new digi images from Sugar Nellie "dream catcher fairy" lets hope all Ava's dreams come true!!!


Used Daisy Bucket papers "Whimsical ladies", lilac bazzil & purple Bo Bunny dots. Used my favourite nestie to cut out the shapes, coloured the image with copics and added glamour dust & stickles. Printed out the sentiments on PC. This was my 1st go at the previous challenge but like I said didn't follow the instructions!! Personally I love it and I hope Ava did too! xxx