Followers

Monday, 5 April 2010

Whiff of Joy Image xx

I have had this image months and have never got round to using her!!! Well last week I bought some yummy "Nana's Nursery" papers from The Craft Den and I couldn't resist this lovely sizzix flower die!!!

Choose my papers and coloured my image to match also used the same colours on my sentiment!!! layered my paper and then cut a frame with one of my Nestie's and added the matching flower!!

Added the perfect extra Prima Bling!!!

and lot's of stickles but I am such a doop I took the photo's before I added the stickles!!!!! lol

I am trying to get organised as "Summer" is due in eight days!!! and I won't want to be making cards then, will just be after loads of cuddles!!! lol



12 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Chanelle,
I love the card, the papers are so cute - Lovely and girlie!!
I bet your not only counting the days but the mins as well until little Summers arrival, how exciting for you all:)
Take Care and enjoy your evening - Ju xx

sandra said...

How busy have you been this weekend, this is another beauty. I do love this stamp. So near to Summer coming, I bet you are sooo excited, you are going to be a lovely nanan. Love Sandra x

sue said...

gosh the days are flying you must be so excited lovely card where would we be without our sizzix x sue x

Dippydoodle said...

Lovely Card, I bet you are sooooo excited. Not long now.
Gay xx

maddy hill said...

too cute chanelle ! ... bet ya cant wait for the little bundle !

hugs
maddy x

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card, love the flower. Not long to go now....

patcrafts said...

A lovely card Chanelle the image is just perfect and lovin the flower, it looks good I bought the same Sizzix but not used it so it's nice to see what it looks like.
Lucky you I bet you can't wait.
Pat xx

Gez said...

Hi Chanelle
Great card. Lovely colours. :)
Hope your DD doesn't go over her due date. Fingers crossed. Have a great week. Gez.xx

Chelsea said...

Your card is just too sweet and precious. Beautiful papers and colors. Just so beautiful. ~Chelsea

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
I love your card it is so very beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Kerry said...

Wow Auntie Chanelle - what a sweet card. I am sure Rochelle will love it! The papers are soo sweet xx

Bev said...

A fabulous card hun, gorgeous image and such beautiful rich colours x