Followers

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

My 1st ever distress ink painting!!!!

Just to let you know Rochelle is still here and looking rather swell!!! lol but feeling very fed up!!! Her due date was yesterday and we have had no signs!!!!!!!!

Over the last few days I have been so lucky though on Monday I popped over to "SweetPea Stamps" and saw that I had won a fabulous sheet of stamps!!! I have never won anything through my blogg so I can say was very excited!!!!

Then yesterday I popped over To gina's "Ginas Krafty Palce" and again I just couldn't believe it I had won her blogg candy a beautiful "Sweetpea" stamp!!!

Hope they come in three's and today I will get little "Summer" keeping everything crossed!!

Anyway back to crafting!!!
This is the first ever card I have ever done with an image painted with distress inks!!! and I do feel very pleased with it!! Even though when my friend (you know who you are) sees it she will say I need glasses with the image!!!! lol xx
I have used plain green card for the background and stamped my image onto it!!
The gorgeous gold netting if another fab find at the Craft Den!!! I have added my peacock feather and lovely green pin and couldn't find a flower to match so back to the ribbon box and I sat and sewed this little beauty!!! added the lovely brad (chatterbox range) to finish it off!!

Oh the image is so sweet!! really like the colour of the dress matches perfectly!! gone around the edges with stickles and the wings are glamour dust, the gents top is rock candy gives a fab effect!!!!




Off out with my girls today a very rare occasion!!!! Just hope they behave!!!



18 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful card, you can see alot of love, time and effort has gone into this.
Your poor daughter - this is the worse bit, getting right to the due day and nothing happens ..... but it will anyday now, hopefully your next post will be with good news for us all.
Take Care both - Ju xx

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Chanelle. Beautiful work.

I hope you have some baby news real soon. Fingers crossed for all of you :)

Gez said...

Congratulations on your win Chanelle.xx Your card is just stunning. :) Hope your DD isn't much longer. I know the feeling only too well!
Have a lovely day. Gez.xx

Gina said...

Never mind keeping everything crossed! Tell her to uncross them and jump about a bit haha! Card gorgeous as usual.
love as always Gina x x x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE CARD WE CANT WAIT FOR NEWS ASWELL CINDY XXXXXX

Lau W said...

Chanelle, this card is so pretty, and glamour ! love your creation !
Hugs and kisses

sandra said...

Hurry up Summer. Rochelle is looking swell. Love the card, well done with the distress inks. Congrats on the win. See you tommorow, unless Summer puts in an apperance. Love Sandra x

Kathryn said...

really lovely card Chanelle, I love your watercolouring and all the lovely embellies. Fingers crossed for Rochelle, tell her to keep on her feet, lots of walking, vacuuming, ironing, gravity will help, lol! Love K x

Kerry said...

Look at my Mum commenting on a blog!!! Love your card and I think the Magnolia Image is just gorgeous!! Your distress ink colouring is fab! xx

Dippydoodle said...

Your card looks lovely!! I love the flower you've made, such patience. Gay xx

paola said...

Well done on the distress inks you have done a swell job, excuse the pun but after the picture above the card all i could think of was swell, he he. Good luck getting baby to come
smiles
Paola

flutterbycrafter said...

This card is, as usually, beautiful, love the way you've used theDI's. Congrats on your winnings,but has the third one come yet,I wonder? xx

Anonymous said...

This opened my eyes!
Hopefully will do the same to you!
Please see before you judge!

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Money as debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

project camelot magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

Importante please pass forward

Lynne said...

No one would know it is your 1st DI painting. Beautiful. Well done on your wins, what a lovely surprise. Hope Summer isn't too long now! Hugs for Rochelle. Love Lynne xx

patcrafts said...

That is sooooooooooooo cute a beautiful card and your DI painting looks very good.
I must say Rochelle looks very neat, hope you get some news soon.
congrats on your win.
Pat xx

Chelsea said...

Beautiful job with the distress ink coloring. I can't wait to see more. ~Chelsea

Paper Paradise said...

Lovely card, you have done a great job with the distress ink painting, and lucky yoy winning the stamps too!
Finally thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I really appreciate it. x

Paper Paradise said...

PS, hope 'Summer' has arrived, you all must be SOOOO excited!!!!!!! x