Followers

Saturday, 17 April 2010

House Mouse Challenge

I am sat here patiently waiting to go to the hospital!! Rochelle has had labour pains since last night the hospital have asked she waits while she can't stand the pain!!! Well I think it's nearly time!!! I have cleaned all day and done some crafting while she has sat on the sofa!!! Baby Summer come on!!!!

Popped over to Gez's blog today and wow she has joined the House Mouse Challenge for the first time!!! Love the card she has made!!

I adore the House Mouse range so I have had to have a go!! Would also like to know if you can use the decoupage range? Here is my entry!!

The only requirement is you use 2 papers, 3 flowers and ribbon.

I have used my Nanna's Nursery "Girl" paper and green bazzil. cut the image out with my nesties!!
The image is Baby Blocks which I have coloured with my copics and added glamour dust! Baby ribbon and retro flower punch, I have also used my valentine lace border punch.



13 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a darling card...love this image!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanelle Hope your baby comes soon and all's well how lovely will it be...The card looks lovely mice are better on cards then trying to nick my chicken food! love jill with no blog Yet!

Lynne said...

Oh how exciting, not long now then! Bet you can't wait.

Your card is beautiful. I love the house mouse range too. Think I might join in later. Lynne xx

sue said...

oh my goodness great news soo exciting good luck, oh the card is great too x sue x

Rach said...

awwww, this is so sweet an adorable card, how exciting a new baby on it's way..xxx

Gez said...

Faberooney card Chanelle. Fingers crossed for your DD. Hope you have some news for us today. Love & hugs. Gez.xxx

Kerry said...

OMG Roch is nearly there!!!! Little Summer will be here soon! Your card is beautiful as always - you have got me on the House Mouse now xx

sandra said...

Come on Summer, we are all waiting for you apperance. You must be so excited Chanelle. Love the card. Will be keeping an eye on you blog for more news. Love Sandra x

Lau W said...

This card is perfect, so lovely, so cute !
Get well my friend !
Hugs !

Gina said...

Gorgeous card (as always)Tell Rochelle to stamp her feet!!!!!
love as always Gina x x x

Daisy236 said...

what a cute card....hope mum and baby are ok??

Christine said...

Love this gorgeous card cute image stunning colours..ove it..&& the baby is BEAUTIFUL,well done mum...thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F

Hugs Christine xx

ps.I asked re the decoupage HM..& have been told by Emma (HM blog coodinator) orginal HM can be used..

Bev said...

Ah this is just so adorable Chanelle, love that sweet image. x