Followers

Friday, 2 April 2010

Mr & Mrs!!!!

Last nights layout from the Craft Den!!!

We used the new Bo-Bunny "Sophie" collection with cream & burgundy bazzil!! We cut out the lovely bouquets from the Sophie page then cut a piece of the burgundy bazzil and punched down the edge with the small MS loop punch, we also cut out a lovely nestie border but don't know the name of it!!! (Got to play on Lynne's new electric big shot!! wow it's fantastic and well worth a purchase!!!

The picture I choose was quite large and we looked lost in the middle, so I cut it out with a plain oval nestie and a scalloped oval in burgundy. Cut the title on my cricut in the same bazzil.

To finish it off the faithful stickles came out in lots of different colours and it's not a complete layout without the gem's.





12 comments:

Kerry said...

Two posts Auntie Chanelle in one day you are doing well!!! I love the layout using your wedding picture. The cutting is so intricut and neat as always xx

Julie said...

What a fantastic layout, I love the colours and the photo is gorgeous, the flowers really finish it off beautifully. Enjoy your Easter weekend xxxxxx

sandra said...

Oh it turned out so beautiful, took some cutting out didn't it. The photo is gorgeous of you and your al. Like the title. Have a Happy easter weekend. Love Sandra x

maddy hill said...

gorgeous chanelle ,love the burgandy against the white ,very striking layout !

hugs
maddy x

patcrafts said...

I love the colours of your LO the whole page is gorgeous. I really liked those papers when I saw them at Craft Den.
Happy Easter
Pat xx

Gina said...

Absolutley stunning Chanelle!
love as always Gina x x x

Sarita said...

This is just stunning Chanelle! gorgeous colours and I love the dimension of the cut out flower stems.
The whole layout has such fab detail, I love it,
Have a fab Easter,
Love Sarita xx

Gez said...

OooOh Chanelle what a stunning LO.
The colours look beautiful. Perfect with your picture. Well Done it looks like you had lots of fun making this LO. :)
Happy Easter. Gez.xx

sue said...

looks fabulous love that paper hope to see you wed x sue x

crafty amy said...

This is beautiful I love all the stickles and the gems and you are right that border is gorgeous I will have to have a look for it :D
I can not wait to see what you have done with the decoupage pages.

Hugs

Amy xx

WickedPixie said...

Wow, this is a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your sweet comments! I have looked through yours and I love the way you use texture on your cards and layouts! I just want to touch them all! :-)Traci

Lynne said...

Beautiful. Love all your finishing touches. Lynne xx