Followers

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Crafts and Me Challenges!!

This is my entry for Crafts and Me Challenges!! It's their first challenge this week and the theme is Fairies or Wings!!

I have some fab "Sweetpea Stamps! but I also found these fabulous digi decoupage sheets on "Crafty Amy's" blog!! She has these fabulous downloads on her blog page just pop on to "The Crafty Purple Frog" where you will find these Ching-Cou Kuik images and be amazed with these fabulous images!!

I have printed mine onto pearlised paper and it's looks magical the pictures just don't do it justice!!
I have used Bo-Bunny Limited Edition "Jazmyne Twilight" for the main card and some beautiful pink glitter paper thing it's K & Co and lilac bazzil bling all from the Craft Den.

Added lot's of stickles to the decoupage.

I have used my Martha Stewart border punch and a bit of green ribbon to tone with the image, a ribbon slider and some Martha Stewart punched Butterflies xx


Crafts and Me Challenges - Theme Wings or fairies



17 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! Nice card Chanelle! Love the image and the colours. Wicked!
love as always Gina x x x

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandra said...

Oh WOW Chanelle, you just keep getting better. Those papers are just gorgeous, fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. Love all the sparkle. See you Wednesday. Have a lovely weekend. Love Sandra x

crafty amy said...

Chanelle I don't just like this card I love it! You have worked wonders with the decoupage and I love how it looks with the stickles :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely car. love all the sparkle and bling. You are very talented. xx

Gez said...

Fantastic creation Chanelle. Love the colours you have chosen to go with the image.xx
I have been working with these stamps but can't reveal just yet!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Gez.xx

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card! The decoupage is fabulous as is the sparkle! I am thrilled you could join us on our first challenge at Crafts and Me. Hope to see you again next time.
-x-

Crafteezee said...

Fabulous card and just love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

Lau said...

So nice ! Love colors !
Happy Easter !

Kerry said...

I love this card Chanelle - the image is gorgeous! I love the new Bo Bunny papers too! Hope you have a nice day crafting xx

patcrafts said...

This looks really nice Chanelle lovin the colours and those papers, very creative.
Pat xx

sue said...

great card love the sparkle and shunkle, x sue

Tracey said...

Ohhhh this is gorgeous Chanelle, those papers are yummy and so is the image - fantastic card honey TFS - happy easter XXX

Teresa said...

A really sweet card
Thankyou for joining us at our 1st Crafts and me challenge, good luck.
Teresa xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hunny. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me for our first challenge. luv gina xx

I have a Sweet Pea stamp up for grabs on my blog. xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the colours and fab layout.Thanx for joining Crafts and me for our very 1st challenge.
(hugs)
Trish (-: