Followers

Sunday, 4 April 2010

Another Challenge xx

Well it's another new challenge blog "Sweet Pea Stampers" and this is my entry!!

Congratulations to the new DT team which I have just seen has been announced!!!

Yes I have used another decoupage sheet called the Green Dragonfly!! from The Crafty Purple Frog, I'm loving these xxx

The Challenge is All that Glistens Is Gold so I have used paper from My K & Co 12 x 12 pad "Tea Box" which is a specialty Paper pack which I purchased quite a while ago from The Craft Den. For my Gold I have used Miri card, Gold card, ribbon & stickles

Added loads of stickles!!!

A close up, just needed to show how beautiful she is!!! used glossy accents for her eyes.

Added these beautiful Prima pearls.

A close up of all the layers which I have built up with my Pinflair glue!! a must for decoupage xxx




13 comments:

Gez said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. The papers work really well with your image. Love all the Stickles.xx

Pascale said...

Hi Chanelle I have this sheet too isn't it gorgeous I love your depth you have created with the decoupage and love the pearls.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this week hugs Pascale x

Anonymous said...

So lovely ! i love stickles, our card is beautiful !

sue said...

it looks great and it looks as though you have had a great weekend crafting soo envious x sue x

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! Wow...This is fantastic Chanelle! All the layers, the beautiful colors and those eyes! It gorgeous! ~Chelsea

Kerry said...

This card is soo beatiful!! I love these images - a have got a couple this afternoon xx

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so stunning I am loving what you are doing with these sheets I am going to have to get a gallery up and running for them :D
Thank you for joining us at sweet pea stampers and good luck.

Amy xx

sandra said...

Another stunner Chanelle, she is very beautiful, you have brought her to life. Love it. Love Sandra x

Julie said...

What a beautiful card - it looks fantastic xxx

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle,
Gorgeous decoupage, and those eyes are amazing! I adore the SP Stamps, and really enjoy using them. I have spent all day colouring some images.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Hugs, Donna x

Gina said...

Lovely card Chanelle! The fax pearls and antique golds work really well with the soft colouring of the image.
Love as always Gina x x x

maddy hill said...

fabulous ! love all the layers . and the papers are lush .
hugs
maddyx

paola said...

Firstly i want to thank you for your kind comment left on my blog. I have been admiring your blog and i am a little envious, you UK stamper have these beautiful sweet pea stamps at your disposal, out here in South Africa, we are so limited as to what we can get. I think your work is great and i loved popping in for a visit
smiles
Paola