Followers

Monday, 24 September 2012

Well I've done it again xxx

Well yes I've done it again I really do need to get my act into gear this card was for Bearly Mine DT call but I missed the dead line so here it is anyway I hope you like it!!
These divine papers are from the Halloween range at Bearly Mine its a new collection that Donna has recently introduced and its yummy!  This is the first time I have used Digi papers in ages and I do love them so thank you Gina for giving me the push to buy them.
The sentiment is from Magnolia.
I have used my new Gun Metal liquid pearls from Natalie and Amy's shop.
All the dies are from my Halloween Circuit cartridge and the punched edge is my Drippy Goo martha stewart punch.
Then look at this little canvas image I've had it year's it was a purchase from Simon Says which I have never used until now.

I love Halloween and this set of papers is just divine so will be using lots of it this year!

Well that's my post for today hope you all had a great start to the week. 

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxxx


15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

Donna said...

Sorry you missed entering the challenge Chanelle, but I love your card....it is fabulous for Halloween and of course those papers are to die for.
hugs
Donna xx

Happy Days said...

Simply gorgeous hun. If it makes you feel any better I miss these deadlines all the time! I even set a reminder on my phone and fail!!! xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a shame you missed the deadline Chanelle, your card is fabulous, I like the image the papers and the tree,
Kevin xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is wonderful Chanelle. I love those papers too and the image and details you have added are fabulous.

Sue

Tracy said...

There are so many fun thing on this card Chanelle. Too bad you missed the deadline cause it's fantastic! Hugs!

Penny said...

Fabulous card, Chanelle! Wonderful design and the papers are fantastic. Love all your elements! :^)
Hugs, Penny

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your details and design are fantastic and i love the image and striking colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Oh just love this card, love the image with the cat :-)
Papers are splendid, all details are superb, love the pen you used !
Have a great day my friend !
xxx

Gail said...

Just wonderful!
Love it!

Vicky said...

Hey there sweetie love love LOVE this card, a fabulous halloween card I am in love with the die-cuts they are awesome, especially that tree!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow what a card love all the details and the great images and papers just stunning
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

It was definately worth waiting for!! Lovely

hugs Vicky xxx

Debbie said...

Aww Chanelle what a fabulous card. I love the image and all the fab detail.
Hugs Debbie x

Elaine said...

Wow Channelle just catching up on your goodies your work is fantastic and the past few are just amazing and so different well done Hugs Elaine