Followers

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

None Domestic Animal

Well hello everyone on this wonderful sunny day can you believe the weather this week its been gorgeous here in Sheffield.

Today we have a fabulous theme over at Midweek Magnolia "None Domestic Animal" well I do hope you can join in with us this week and as always the prize is straight from Magnolia and is always just yummy!!!

Well my friend requested a baby card last week and I knew that this was sooooooo perfect for this challenge and the perfect excuse to ink it up!!!
As always this little cutie is coloured in with my Pro's and I have added glossy accents to the crown and dummy also added paper pearls around the oval!!  Found a fab internet site with great sentiments on and how perfect is this "It's a Girl" Stamp.
Love this design it's so perfect for a baby girls!  The papers are as always from Magnolia added to plain baby pink card.
Such pretty flowers and a gorgeous Prima Pearl Swirl looks divine along with this must have foliage punch.
Added Baby Pink Paper Pearl's to the corners and this delightful pink baby ribbon.

As always a side view.
I have also decorated the inside with the same papers.
Used my Cherry Lynn heart die my favourite baby stamp from SU and a Tim Holtz flourish for the edges.

Don't forget to check out the wonderful DT cards over at Midweek Magnolia they are just perfect!!

Challenges I am entering my card into:


Simon Says  -  Put a stamp on it and Blog Hop
Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Animals
Song Birds  -  String of Pearls
The Pink Elephant  -  Patterned Paper
Saturdays Challenge  -  Animal Antics
Heck of a Challenge  -  (1st Challenge Anything Goes"
Just Magnolia  -  Pretty in Pink
Magnolia Mania  -  Favourite Stamp (Very hard as I love all my Maggie's)

Well that's me for today I have a massive and I mean massive pile of ironing calling me!!!! lol

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx


27 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,lovely image and design.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image choice and a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

JB said...


Hi Chanelle ,

lovely card . So cute this
little monkey , a real baby card .

Hugs Jenny xx

Hanna said...

Aww this is so cute!! And look at those details! WOW! They're incredible!! I'm blown away! The swirls, the flowers, the pearls, OMG, it just takes my breath away! Stunning!

hugs
Hanna

Penny said...

Oh, Chanelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft pretty pinks and papers you used on this! Love all the pearls you added! And your image is just adorable! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Charlotte said...

Hi, this is so cute, I love the colours, and your beautiful colouring. The flowers and swirls of pearls is perfect:) Thank you for joining the third Songbird Challenge.
Hugs Charlotte

sassy said...

aw sweetie this is just so darn cute....and the embellies are fabulous hugs sassyxxxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and very cute Chanelle...:O)

big hugs Vicky xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I love the sweet monkey the soft colours and all the pearl swirls.
Kevin xx

Sonia said...

Stunning card my dear friend:) Very very sweet image,beautiful papers and flowers composition..wonderful:))
And thanks to take part in our HECK of a CHALLENGE this mounth and good luck:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Lozzy said...

gorgeous card- so cute xx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, such a cute image and I love all those beautiful pearls and bling.
Hugs
Suzi x

Stacey Schafer said...

so super cute! thanks for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, Chanelle! I love the fact that you can use a monkey on a baby card, and it looks perfect! I never would have thought of that! Love your beautiful flowers and pearls and the lovely inside of the card! Actually I love it all! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Cathy Lee said...

Chanelle, this is just so cute. Love your sweet Magnolia monkey and all those pearls are fabulous. Darling card, Hun.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Gail said...

Gorgeous baby card!
You did good on the anniversary card too!

coops said...

so beautiful chanelle.adorable image and your details and colours are really pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Adorable card, loove the embellishments. :)

Nicecrane Designs said...

OHHH, so cute, Chanelle,,,,,,love your funny monkey,,and all over these stunning pink back with flowers,,,so elegant, so sweet.....very well done.

Lisa M said...

Ohhhh wow! See, I told you were good. I'd still be peeling glue off my fingers. I have to go back and look at the detail even more. A truly striking card.

Thank you so much for entering at Heck of a Challenge. :)

kanda said...

Such a gorgous card. Lovely soft colours and such a cute image xx

Alex H. said...

This card is a stunner... wonderful flowers and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this fabulous creation, the colours are gorgeous. Love all the pearls they look so pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

lady e said...

This card is amazing and Stunning!
Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!
Hugs
Lady E

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Chanelle, love the cute stamp you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.>
luv
Debby

Sandra Mathis said...

Another very sweet baby card. I'm not sure which ones I like to make the most for boys or for girls...as I like pink and blue equally much. :-)

Hugz,
Sandy