Followers

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Good Luck xx

Well hello everyone I'm back with a "Good Luck" card that I have been asked to create for my Friend.

Had a good think about this one as she wanted the card to be vintage and with the name of the new coffee shop to be on it and well I am really pleased with the final design and my friend said I had excelled to I think she liked it, lets just hope the lady who receives it does too!!!
I actually used my Magnolia Boutique stamp for the shop window I have used this a few times and its so useful and the little stamps I have used for the name you can find here at Natalie and Amy's shop.
I have used my distress inks after colouring the image and have distressed all the paper edges.
Can't send a card with out flowers and bling.
You can see one of the metal corners which I have used on this photo also available from Natalie and Amy's store.
I simply adore these pink paisley papers just superb for the vintage feel.
Added a "Good Luck" banner which is a Magnolia DoHickey threaded onto natural twine and stamped with the same stamps as the above window.
The digi inside is one my friend Lynne sent me to play with years ago and never used and its just perfect for the coffee shop as always I have coloured with my Pro's!
More lush paper for the back and an oval nestie with a SU "Good Luck" sentiment on so that there is somewhere to write and my personal stamp.

Don't forget you can get all your crafting essential and so much more from Natalie and Amy's store and no postage if you spend over £10.00!!!!!

Challenges I am entering my card into are:

Saturday Challenge  -  Distressing
2 Sisters  -  Things with wings
Stampin for the Weekend  -  Feeling Floral
Zoe Bunny  -  Distressing
Moving along with the times  -  Girly Girly Prim and Proper
Crafty Ribbons  -  Vintage
DYSU  -  Flags
Delightful Challenge  -  Distressed
Divas by Design  -  Lovely Layers

Well thanks for staying with me I do love to take photo's!!!

Just a little update I have a new car which I am getting used to and making sure that I park it in the garage at night as that its safe!!  I haven't been doing much crafting as I don't seem to be able to concentrate long enough to finish anything my card above has been made over two days as and when I felt crafty but I do like it!!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend its lovely and sunny here in Sheffield.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

24 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful Chanelle! A garden on a card. That's what it reminds me of. Gorgeous work sweetie! Hugs!

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's fantastic lovely!! lots of work has gone into this wonderful card I can see!
I'm loving the design and the banner is brill. I know.. it's been so lovely today, beautiful sunshine most of the day :)
Love, Mel. xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,such lovely details and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle.. what a beautiful design.. I love the way it opens up.. the papers and embellies are stunning… I love the pearl swirls and the flowers… so pretty! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

JB said...



Hi Chanelle ,

love your card it's gorgeous .
You put a lots of work in it ,
lovely details .

Have a nice evening
hugs Jenny xx

Penny said...

Chanelle, this had to take you hours and hours to make! It is a stunning card--so beautiful. And so personal and thoughtful. I love this creation and all the elements that went into it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Hope you are enjoying your new car. Glad to hear you got one!

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun.....and loving the colours and all the pretty details too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Gail said...

Beautiful card Chanelle!
Love the flowers & bling!
I'll bet the recipient loved it!
Glad to hear you got a new car!
Hope your mojo comes back soon!

McCrafty's Cards said...

A wonderful card Chanelle,I like the vintage look.
Kevin xx

coops said...

fantastic card chanelle.your vintage colours are beautiful and i love the whole design, really gorgeous hun :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle:) Lovely image and gorgeous embellishments and dies:)
Big hug,
Sonia

WencheP said...

This is just awesome! So many wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Mummy lade said...

Gorgeous paper and the pearl swirls make such a lovely detail. Thank you for joining us at Stampin for the weekend with this creation and good luck!

craftyeyes said...

stunning card great design lovely papers thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Lau W said...

Oh wow !! So lovely work dear Chanelle ! MY God !!! Superb papers, superb design, so nice embellish !
Hope you have a superb week-end !
xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great designed card.. Love the vintage style and the colours are gorgeous too,

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time

Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

This is stunning Chanelle!! So elegant

hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the design and the gorgeous papers
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our lovely layers themed challenge
Lisa x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Wow, this is stunning! Fabulous design and lots andlots of pretty details. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Joann Burton said...

What a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges. Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our final challenge of "Distressing" on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

This is really wonderful.You have added so many details to it.Lovely creation.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle :-) I love the way it opens up to a lovely scene in the center ,,, absolutely fabulous !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Denise and Louise said...

Beautiful card - love those gorgeous papers and the lovely design inside.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx