Followers

Friday, 14 September 2012

Can you tell that I love this image!!!

Well its Friday again and this weekend my DH is off work so we are going to look for a car together as everything I have seen he doesn't like!!

He does make me laugh though cause he doesn't even drive he's only the passenger!!!

Well now on to my card and yes I'm sorry but it's a baby card again!!! My daughter requested a boy card for her hubby's cousin and his partner who have just had their first baby!!
A little gutted though as after I had put the card together I added glossy accents to his dummy and the ink his run!!!! 
Just love him though and as always he is coloured with my Pro Markers.
More of these yummy Graphic 45 papers and added kraft card to it and this yummy cream satin ribbon.
Used my beautiful Doo Hickey flowers and added pearl and suede brads to the centre's.
Overall view of the front and you can also see that I have added a Marianne die flourish available from NandA's shop here.
I have also matched the back and inside so that its all beautifully co-ordinated.
Inside is made up of plain blue bazzil, Kraft and Graphic 45 baby papers.
Couldn't resist this must have sentiment from SU and these perfect little punched feet!

You can purchased all your basic crafting needs from Natalie and Amy's online store and many more yummy goodies well worth a look and if you spend over ten pounds its postage free!

Challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia Mania  -  Blue and Brown
Totally Paper Crafts  -  Favourite Stamp
The Paper Shelter  -  Punch it or Die Cuts
Diva's by Design  -  For a child
Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Zoe Bunny  -  Distressing  (All paper edges are distressed)


Well thats my card sorry that there are so many photo's!!!!

Just off to link up and my last post I forgot!!  remembered today and was so lucky that the challenges where all still running!

Hope you have a lovely weekend, my youngest daughter Danielle will be 22 on Sunday so need to crack on with her card seeing as I really have let my crafting slip!! lol 

Love and Hugs to you all and thank you for staying with me and hello to my new followers I do so appreciated everyone of you lovely crafter's and gain so much inspiration from you all!

Chanelle xxxxxxx

21 comments:

Lau W said...

Happy birthday to your daughter !

Your card is adorable, sweet and beautiful ! Love it very much, and i'm in love with your flowers !
The design is perfect, inside is superb !

Have a great week-end my dear friend !
xxx

Penni said...

Gorgeous - I love image too but I don't have it !!!!!

Gorgeous card.

Hugs
Penni
X

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie oooh I lurve car shopping, absolutely fave kind of shopping. Men are so comical arnt they hun lol.
Your card is sooooooooo gorgeous I love this cute little monkey he's fabulous & perfect for so many occasions. The sentiment inside is perfect hun I love love love that!!

Thank you sooooooooooo much for your lovely comment sweetie it really does mean a lot, especially cus of how you have going on right now. Hope things have settled down a bit hun. You know where I am if you want a chat. Enjoy your car shopping hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oops hope your daughter has a lovely birthday on sunday sweets.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image...a fabulous design.xxx

Penny said...

Oh, my, this is too, too adorable! Love your image, your beautiful papers, your design, and those fabulous die cuts! The recipients will love this! :^)
Good luck on the car search!
Hugs, Penny

Vicky said...

Beautiful and very cute hun...and happy birthday to your daughter too..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awww this is gorgeous Chanelle. I love the cute image and the papers and detailing all compliment each other perfectly.
I hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the very cute image and design. Those flowers are beautiful.

Donna x

Fleur said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the inside too
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card as always dearest Chanelle:)
I adore this sweet and cute stamp me too:)
Have a wonderful weekend:)
Sonia

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.the image is really sweet and i love your colours and fab design ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww this is So sweet Chanelle.. what a cute monkey! Love the papers and embellies.. the colours are gorgeous!
Hope you have a good weekend hun !!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Gail said...

Cute card!
Embellished perfectly!
Hope you find a car!
I'm sure you'll whip up something special for your daughter!

Jenny said...

Oh hun what a lush card, wow you have put so much into it - It must have taken you an age to add all the cute little details! Its simply lovely. Thanks for poping by today, and your lovely comments hun.

Hope your girly has a fab Birthday xx

Tracy said...

Super cute baby card Chanelle! The doohickey's make a beautiful floral spray. :-) Hugs!
P.S. Thanks for your lovely comment on my DTS card at Joanna Sheen's. :-)

Lisa Jane said...

loving that cheeky monkey and the fabulous die cut flowers
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

JenniferD said...

Love this awesome stamp ! Gorgeous layering and designe! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Chanelle,
Lovely color combo and card: I adore the Doily flowers...always forget that I have them and every time I see someone else using them, I think they look so beautiful, especially when distressed.

Hugz,
Sandy

crafty amy said...

This is super cute sweetie :D I love the way you have used those little punched feet round the sentiment

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful card Chanelle. xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and such a cute image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx