Followers

Sunday, 23 September 2012

My word I'm sooooooo late xxxx

Before I start I need to appologise for being so late to my Midweek Magnolia teamies!!

Last Wednesday Becky designed a sketch for us to follow which is really beautiful and a delight to do, even though I am late I did enjoy using the sketch and for all you Magnolia lovers out there you can still enter up to Tuesday night.


For my card I used my new stamping Tilda as this is my birthday card for my Niece and I know she loved this image.
As always I have used my pro markers to colour her in and I used grey's around the image to make her pop!!
My new sentiment stamp and look at this wonderful bling I found on ebay.
Pink and black plain card tone beautifully with my new Prima pad.
Lots of Viva pearls in black and a Viva Paper pen for the pink.
Don't forget you can still enter the challenge up until Tuesday night!!!

Challenges I am entering are:

Totally Tilda  -  Bingo Grid (Gems, Punches and Flowers)
Totally Papercrafts  -  For a child
Moving along with the times  -  Girly Girly Prim and Proper
Joanna Sheen  -  So Sweet

Well I'm off to link up and then I might try a bit of crafting!

Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing weekend I've spent mine with my Hubby and we haven't done anything only look after our Granddaughter Summer which was lovely.

That's it I'm not going to moan about anything as I think all my posts I end up doing just that so I'm off!

Love and Hugs to everyone who visits my blog, my followers and everyone who leaves me such beautiful comments Chanelle xxxxxxxxx


24 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love the image...fabulous details.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Chanelle!! You have made some super cards since my last visit, I'll try not to leave it so long next time

hugs Vicky xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Chanelle, beautifully coloured and embellished.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love the colour combo & fab details...thank you for playing in our BINGO challenge at Totally Tilda..good luck!

xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, so very pretty your niece will love this.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle. I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Brigitte said...

WOW, I love the pink and black!!!! It's sexy and elegant at the same time! It reminds me of a Channel dress suit. Your niece will love it!!! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love the pink with the black and grey and fab sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh bless you hun, no apologise needed but wow you came back with a stunner such a pretty card and love all the embellishments
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I like the Tilda the papers and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie how are you you?
I love this card, I'm not sure what I love more the image or the paper as I sooooooooooo lurve this paper pad, its one of my faves. Totally gorgeous hun.

LOtsa Hugs Vicky xxx

Becky said...

Absolutely gorgeous chick, well worth waiting for.
Hugs,
Bex xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love all the pearls
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, love that sweet Tilda and your pretty papers. Gorgeous as always hon. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Totally Tilda. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x

Penny said...

Oooh, so pretty! Love your take on the sketch! Beautiful color combo. Love the image and sentiment and your cool new bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a stunning card.

I love your colour combo and gorgeous layout.

So many fabby embellishments too.

I hope you had a good weekend. It sounds like you did.

Love Jules xx

Caz said...

Very pretty card Chanelle. Love the image and very pretty colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Riadesign said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

Jane said...

Such a lovely sweet Tilda, thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Lau W said...

oh love this card, and this Tilda is so sweet ! Your choice of colors is perfect, just love it !
Have a nice week my friend !
xxx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Chanelle! Love the cute image and the gorgeous papers and embellishments!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you are well hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh so beautiful hun! Lovin the colour combo and such a sweet Tilda image too! Your niece will love it! :)
Kelly.x

Tracy said...

Love the color scheme! Pink and black is so stunning together. Better late than never. Glad we got to see it. :-) Hugs!