Followers

Monday, 6 August 2012

What a fun image xxx

When I was asked to make a 60th Birthday card I thought I have a great image but you really do need a sense of humour, didn't want to be offending anyone especially on there birthday xxxxx
I actually saw this image and thought of my BIL as he had a nasty operation in march on his bottom so thought it would be great for his birthday.

As always my image is coloured with Pro's just love the shading looks perfect and I have added glossy accents to the hearts and flower centers.
These papers I have had ages from QVC thought they where perfect for a male card.
Cut these circles out with the circle cutter just don't know where I would be without it!!  The sentiment is from a set of Personal impressions words.
Love these colours and just added a bit of brown ribbon.
The 60is cut out on my Cricut with the "Story Book" cartridge.
I did show this to my customer so I know she likes it and now I can crack on with the rest of her order which is mainly "Forever Friends".

Challenges I am entering are:

Party Time Tuesday  - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Anything Goes 
New No Matter Which Challenge  -  Anything Goes  (1st Challenge and Blog Hop)
New Song Bird  -  Anything Goes (1st Challenge)
Divas By Design  -  Flowers
Delightful Challenge  -  Birthdays

Well this is just short and sweet from me today as I am feeling rather low and have been for the past few weeks my crafting is the only thing that keeps my mind focused on anything at the its that bad and at least my Friend Kerry is keeping me going with her orders as I have no interest in anything else!!!

Take care and Thanks for all your lovely comments I do hope to make it round to you too!!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx


28 comments:

Ani said...

Oh, boy! This is so funny! Hugs, Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges if you're interested

Helen said...

Love it! What a great image

Hugs Helen xx

Lau W said...

haha ! so funny image ! Great card for a man !
Hope you will be better soon my dear friend !
xxx

Lozzapops said...

Hi Chanelle! Thanks for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge .. love that image! And you have coloured it beautifully! Laura x

Joey said...

Fantastic card Chanelle, this is such a fun image and fab colourwork. Joey x

Caz said...

Haha! This is make me chuckle, what a fabulous image. Beautifully coloured Chanelle. Love it!
Hugs
Caz x

milena60 said...

Оригинально.. только не стоит дарить русским мужчинам..обидятся...

sue - bearhouse said...

Such a fab fun card!! Love that cheeky image and the colours and layout are brilliant

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

He-he I love it very cheeky!!!

hugs Vicky xxx

SuzanneK said...

Such a fun card, actually it brought a rather large smile to my face. Great colouring and design. Thanks for playing along with us for our first challenge at NMW Challenges, hope you enjoyed the hop. Good luck. Hugz Suzanne

sassy said...

cor hhehe this is a smashing card bottoms up lol!!! hope bills bum get better or is better..aw bless and you take care sweetie i know how you must be feeling .. i was in the middle of a nervous breakdown this april and have never been so low...im not there yet but my drs have been great im here for you take care and keep crafting hugs sassyxxxx

Linda said...

What a fantastic card - great humour and when you said you must crack on that made me laugh again looking at that image!

Sorry you are feeling so down - big hugs being sent your way x

Little K Smith said...

Hee hee! What a fabulous image! A great layout too hun :)
Kelly.x

Lozzy said...

just love it. wish i had this image as its my farther-in-laws birthday this ssturday coming-he would love it-well i think xx

Gail said...

Haha, too funny!
Feel better soon!

coops said...

so brilliant chanelle.i love the cheeky image and fab papers and design, take care hun.

xx coops xx

JB said...

Hahaha !!! This is so funny ,
just a great card love it !!!!
Hope you feel better soon .

Hugs Jenny

emma mitchell said...

Love this fun image on your gorgeous card .
Thanks for sharing it with us at songbirds challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Jacqui P said...

He he!! too funny honey!! Really made me smile! great colouring and I love the glossy accents! perfect!
Hope your feeling better soon, I know everything is difficult when your feeling down!
Warmest hugs
Jacqui x
P.S. thankyou for joining our first challenge over at Songbird challenges! xx

Lisa M said...

Hahahahahaha....I LOVE THIS!!! Excellent humor and the perfect 'masculine' birthday card. :)

Penny said...

OMGoodness, this really cracked me up when I saw it--no pun intended!
I have to say this is one of the funniest images I have ever seen. My hubby had that surgery a few years ago and it was so painful for him! But I think he would get a kick out of this card, too!
Here's wishing you sunny days and thoughts! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Exclusively by Mel said...

Brilliant! heee..hee
Sorry your feeling down lovely xxx
I really feel for you, it's rotten when you can't get excited about anything :(
Love,melly. xxx

marion said...

LOL, what a funny image to use, gorgeous card too ! Thanks for joining us at NMWC in our first challenge and good luck. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marion

sarah-Jane said...

What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Divas.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue said...

WoW!! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a fab fun image LOL - I bet your BIL will love it!! the papers and layout are perfect… I love it!!
Sorry to hear that you are feeling low hun… I really hope you start to feel better soon
Huge Hugs
Sue xx

Cupcakekez said...

Hello my lovely, the only problem is when I get the cards from you I dont want to give them to their intended owners because they are so beautiful.

Keep your chin up my special friend and sending you lots of love n hugs

Till we meet over the fence again lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cotnob said...

What a fun card, great image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge.
Pauline
GDT

jackid said...

Lol this is brilliant I do love this image
thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx