Followers

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Forever Friend Beefeater xxxx

Can't believe it either that I'm back two days running!!!!

Here is another of my many orders and yes its a Forever Friend!!!
Just purchased some new stamps as my friend is obsessed with them and wants all her cards to have them on!!!!

But I must say I really enjoyed colouring this little fella with my Pro's and just added some glamour dust to his ruffles,.
Just divine Basic Grey papers from the "Little Black Dress" range just wonderful for Male cards.
Perfect twine and my new sentiment stamp with is just spot on!
A closer look at these wonderful papers which I have added black stickles to the edges and the 60 is once again cut on my cricut with the "Story Book" cartridge.

Challenges I am entering with this card are:

Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away  -  Olympic Dreams 
Crafty Card Makers  -  Olympics
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Anything Goes
Forever Friends  -  Something New  (Stamps)
Delightful Challenge  -  Birthdays

Well that's me for today I will be back tomorrow with my Midweek Magnolia card if you hurry up there's still a few hours left for your Olympic cards!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx




25 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends.xxx

Louise said...

Hi Chanelle! ❤
This is just the cutest bear ever!
Love your soft coloring and those lush papers are just what I need right now :) As you wrote, they are perfect for male cards :) Stunning!
Big hugs! ❤

JB said...

Fab card , i find it dificult
to make a card for a men .
Like the stamp and the color
combination .

Jenny

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, love the adorable image and gorgeous design. Amazing colouring hun.

Donna x

sassy said...

oh my your card is fabulous papers are superby..and he is a little belter...is he not the cutest teddie ever....love it sweetie...hopes your feeling a wee bit better healing hugs sassyxx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card hun, just adore these bears, must get mine inked up! A great layout too and the papers are delish :)
Kelly.x

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. Have you been MIA? I don't seem to have seen you lately? Hope you're OK

Claire x

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love it.
hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Fab card Chanelle:) I adore FF stamps:))
Big hug,
Sonia

sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! A fabulous card Chanelle. I love the cute FF bear and the colours and layout are gorgeous

Sue

Sue said...

Oh I Love this card Chanelle!! what a fab image and the papers are so scrummy.. it's a wonderful design and layout!!
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle - he's a cute forever friends image.

Penny said...

Oh, Chanelle, I love this card--it's a terrific masculine card, and those are hard to do! The design is fabulous, and the image is too, too cute! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Joey said...

Chanelle I think this has to be my fave card you have ever done, wish I was 60 cos I am loving this hun, awesome job. Joey xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, I like the ff bear the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Fleur said...

Love this card,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love the fab ff bear and your papers are really scrummy ;D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, perfect papers for the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
hugs Shell xx

Lisa M said...

You go girl!! You are on a roll. I've had the best time admiring your skillful mastery of cardmaking. This is sensational and the papers...GASP!!!

Hope you are doing well..
hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Diane J said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends 'Something New'Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Diane x

Joann Burton said...

Wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, I think that image is super and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey,

hugs Vicky xxx

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Craft your days away , and good luck.

Caz, CYDA DT

Creations by Shirl said...

so cute! Thanks for joining us at FF challenge and good luck!