Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Our first Challenge over at Natalie & Amy xx

Well the day has finally arrived for our very first Challenge over at Natalie's and Amy's I do hope you all pop across and have a go this months challenge is just perfect "Anything Goes" and just look below at the fabulous prize.

A 12 x 12 paper pack from Dovecrafts back to basis modern Christmas, The Mulberry Wood CD and a matching stamp from Mulberry Wood think of all the fun you will have with this and how perfect for all your Christmas cards this year!!!!!

This is my card for the challenge and I do love these papers just lush and such beautiful dies!

These papers are from First Edition I have mixed two sets together and they are Boho Chic and Desert Bloom which you can find over in Natalie and Amy's shop here.
Just divine is this darling stamp from Crafts and Me which as always I have coloured with Pro's and added glamour dsst to her wings, some stickles and glossy accents to the ladybugs.
Close up of the lush papers.
Then check out these must have Marianne dies just love them and these beauties are Anja Leaves and Branch Forest also cut out with the First Edition papers.
Finally a side view where you can also see my added flower and adorable brad with a pearl center.

Don't forget to check out the Shop "Natalie and Amy" shop where you can find all of the above items and many more must have crafty goodies.

Now on to the challenge blog to check out the beautiful projects that the DT have made and also our two GDT girls this month.

Challenges I am entering are:

Cupcake Crafts  -  Flowers
Bearly Mine  -  Anything That Glitters
Deap Ocean  -  Things with Wings
I Love Pro's  -  Anything Goes
Crafts and Me  -  Birthdays
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times  -   Flying High (Hope my Fairy with her gorgeous wings counts)

Well I'm off to link up.

Hope to get a bit of crafting in today but my daughter has come home and I've had to move lots of goodies from her room :-( so may need to tidy first.  I'm not complaining though I just hope she stays but who knows fingers crossed.

Love and Hugs to you all stay safe!  Chanelle xxxxxx



33 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow! Stunning card Chanelle, I agree with you about the papers, I love the boho chic pad for wedding cards. Fab colouring too.
Thank goodness blogger seems to be behaving today and letting me comment!
Hugs
Kat xx

Ellen said...

Hi sweet friend!:) this will be a short comments, but I'll give you the link to my image..and a lot of people have been asked for ut!:)you can find it here http://www.etsy.com

Type in Search Mitzi digi doodle and she is the first image which appears.
Hope you will find this helpfull!;)
Hugs, Ellen

Grenouille Greetings said...

Best of luck with the new blog! This is a super card for the first challenge. Delightful use of dies and such a pretty image. Love the sparkle. Hugs, Lesley

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the colours & the papers are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the image the papers and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Natalie Amy said...

Oh I am keeping my fingers crossed for you too sweetie :D Little steps.
This is such a gorgeous card I just love the way you have used that paper.
Thank you for being on our DT :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Happy Days said...

Stunning card and I love papers by First Edition.

Claire x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Chanelle. I love the image and the colours and detailing are gorgeous.

Hugs Sue

Lau W said...

Your card is a real beauty Chanelle ! Love this sweet image, and all the dies you used, superb effect !
xxx

sassy said...

Fabulous card Chanelle...hope your feeling better today sweetie....love the card i love fairys....wonderful enchanting and pure majic....love sasyxxxx

JB said...


Fabulous card , good luck with
the new blog .

Hugs Jenny xx

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Love the beautifully coloured image and all the gorgeous embellishments,
Hugs
Caz x

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful, Love the image and your papers and Embellies are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Hugs Mau xx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous,stunning card my dearest friend:)
Lovely image and fab details:) beautiful background paper:)
Hugs,
Sonia

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Pascale Mitchell said...

Hi Chanelle I love the colours and the design of your card and that image is gorgeous. Hugs Pascale

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your colours and details are really beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely work Chanelle, so romantic!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

Hugs, Franz.

Tracy said...

Beautiful Chanelle! Love that color combo and the beautiful image. Hugs!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

Penny said...

Chanelle, this is such a gorgeous card! Love the soft colors and papers you used! I also love your image and the embellies! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Vicky said...

Really stunning card sweetie love the image soooooooo much & adore the dies.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely beautiful I love that image with her sparkly wings, the design of the card is stunning, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Brodders said...

A gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft - Jane x

Nicecrane Designs said...

I am fall in love with this card,,,,,i love each detail here Chanelle....OMG,,,,youare really talented.

Pami said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Marie said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine's Glittter challenge this week with your stunning card. Really lovely! A really sweet card.
Love n hugs
Marie

Dora said...

This is beautiful, love the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

tiggertastic said...

wonderful texture to your make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

cheiron said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

having a {me} day said...

Thanks for the challenge heads up, I will check it out. Beautiful card as always, with so much pretty detail. keeleyxx