Followers

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Over at Midweek Magnolia it's pink, brown & white.

Well I was late for this weeks challenge as my head is just all over the place but I managed to sit this morning and colour in my new beautiful Australian Kangaroo with Tilda stamp from the new release and I just love it.

I also have the one with the Kookaburra bird just need to google that one to see the colour's but just look at her boots just perfect!!!!

Anyway the theme at Midweek Magnolia's  is "Pink, Brown and White" I must hold my hand up though there's not much white on my design.
Isn't this just such a sweet image I love the Kangaroo hes just so cute and as always I have coloured with my Pro's.
Pink and Brown are so perfect together.  
Cut the image out with my oval nestie and the background is Cherry Lynn Trellis where you can see on both I have added beautiful baby pink Paper pearls.
The background Pink and brown paper is from a 12 x 12 pack a purchased years ago from QVC but looks perfect with the brown.  Used my EK Success punch for the borders down the side and the most perfect baby pink ribbon.
The sentiment is also from Magnolia.  Added some flowers, punched leaves and pearl bling to finish off.
Overall picture which I do like must be the beautiful colour choice for our theme today.

Hope you can come along and play in this challenge and make sure you pop over to see the fabulous designs by the DT just divine.

Challenges I am entering are:

Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Diva's by Design  -  Anything Goes
hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia  -  Favourite Image
Forever Friends  -  Anything Goes
Crafters Companion  -  Best Friends
Lollipop Crafts  -  Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge  -  Punches and Dies
Crafty Catz-  Animals


Well before I go another picture of Summer on her Train good job we have the room for it! lol


That's me totally done in now I can't believe how long this post has taken either my computer is on go slow or its Mr Blogger!!!!!

Love and Hugs to everyone Chanelle xxxxx

31 comments:

Fleur said...

So pretty ♥♥♥
HUGZ Fleur xXx

sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! Such a lovely card. The image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and layout too.

hugs Sue

JB said...


love the image also , i have it here
on my desk. Waiting to be colourd .
Beautiful card ,love the colour
combination .

Jenny

Suzi said...

Adorable card sweetie, love these new images, your layout and papers are gorgeous. So is Summer on her wee train.
Hugs
Suzi x

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love the lattice background and great colour combo.

Summer looks so happy on her train set - thankfully Logan is happy with the Thomas track we have at the moment!

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Chanelle. Your new Tilda is adorable. Ordered these myself and can't wait to get them. Gorgeous design and pretty extras. I love your soft coloring and there is plenty of white on your card to go with the pink and brown. Just lovely.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

sassy said...

what a cutie of a card love the image too fabulous work perfcet hunnie thank you for joining in with us all over at crafty Catz hugs sassyx

Riadesign said...

Hai Hai
what A great card you made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

Lau W said...

Oh love this sweet image ! Your card is perfect, love this color combo and i will play with this challenge :-))
Love the desing of your car my dear friend !
Summer is so pretty, she has fun with her train !
xxx

Vicky said...

So very pretty hun...:o) xx

sassy said...

hi sweetie....thanks so much for the lovely comments on my cinders she was a freebie i think i just ggogled her lol!!!i have so much in my imasge folders i loose track... but if you want to mail me ill send her too you...my email is on my blog hun....ill go a googling and see if i can find the excat site...will pop back hugglies sassyxxxxxxxx ps your cards still gorgeous

sassy said...

http://www.squidoo.com/printable-princess-coloring-pages?utm_source=google&utm_medium=imgres&utm_campaign=framebuster

hugs sassyxxxx bibbity bobbity boo ..have fun

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the colour combo. Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Chanelle, love the image and very scrummy colour combo. Pretty details too. Aww! Summer looks like she's having fun.

Donna x

Penny said...

So glad you were able to create this card, Chanelle! It is just beautiful! Love your image, your papers and your design! Lovely!
And what a cute pic of Summer! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Chanelle, I like the sweet Tilda, I like the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Larelyn said...

Wonderful use of punches and dies and your Tilda is so sweet. Thanks for sharing at Delightful challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Love the image, layout and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
caz x

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card Chanelle, beautiful image.
luv
Debby

sues craft magic said...

What a gorgeous card , love the image and colours , thanks for playing with us at Forever Friends challenge , good luck , hope to see you next challenge ...

Hugs Sue DT xx

Little K Smith said...

A stunning card hun! I love the yummy colours, such a sweet Tilda and gorgeous embellies too! Oh and I love the choo choo train! Lovely piccie :)
Kelly.x

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Chanelle! Love the way you used your punches and dies, and the beautiful design. Love the Tilda! It's supersweet! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Elizabeth xxx

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Animals with this superb creation,

I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0)

Elaine said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and what a fantastic image so beautifully made Chanelle Hugs Elaine

Sarah said...

Hi there, how pretty! Really cute image and love your colour combo.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Nicecrane Designs said...

Stunning card Channelle,,,and waht llitle princess on the train,,,,woww,woww,woww,,,, I want a one for me...

Laney said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful detail!!
Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Rina said...

Super cute card... love that color combo!

Thanks for joining the Diva's this week for our ANYTGHING GOES Challenge!!!

Good Luck,
Rina Fashionista

Ciska said...

Love your card, such a pretty colour combo too! Thank you for playing along with us @ Delightful Challenges :)

Wattage said...

Fabulous card - I love those colours together and all the embellishments look great! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x