Followers

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Elegant Wedding creation xx

Well I'm back after the most awful week with another massive blow to my confidence which is already at an all time low!

Just when you think things just can't get any worse wham "Oh Yes It Can" Hopefully one day I will be able to share my problems with you all but at the moment things are just too bad and like a Soap!!!!!

You may find my blog is once again very quiet I have done my DT work for the next two challenges and I will be around just trying to pick myself up and carry on with home life first then my crafting and as you know I have loads of new goodies to play with!

Anyway this was a Wedding Card which was ordered from my "Forever Friends" mad friend Kerry which the theme was yes a Forever Friend image with silver and Burgundy.
Coloured as always with my Pro's and added stickles to the head dress.
Found these beautiful berry clusters at the Craft Den by Marianne Designs  and added them to these beautiful flowers from Hobby Craft.
Beautiful metal ribbon Slider from my stash which had the perfect ribbon and lovely bling.
Can you see the fabulous backing papers these are once again from Kanban just look at the shine and the silver Wedding paper used inside and out  just perfect both purchased from the Craft Den.
Used the ribbon inside as well and once again used my new Wedding Sentiment stamp  (Just thinking the sentiment doesn't look straight) with a silver ink pad.
More Bling.
An extra heart on the back for Kerry to write on and more of the lush Kanban paper.

Challenges I am entering are:

Bearly Mine  -  Anything that glitters
Cupcake Crafts  -  Flowers
Stamptacular Sunday  -  Roses and Ribbons
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Diva's by Design  -  Let's Celebrate
I Love Pro's  -  Anything Goes
Gingerloft  -  Metal
The Paper Shelter  -  Layers and Layers
Cherry Lynn  -  Anything Goes (Heart Cherry Lynn Die)
Crafty Catz  -  Ribbons and Bows
Dilly Beans  -  Hearts
Digi Design Challenge Blog  -  Wedding, Anniversary or Engagement
Forever Friends  -  Anything Goes

Well that's all for today just need to link up.

All you are all safe and well!  Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx

31 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card, love your image, papers and your layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandy Hulsart said...

Adorable card, very cute image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Louise said...

beautiful card,thanks for joining us at cupcake this week
louise xx

Doreen said...

This is so lovely Chanelle,great image and colouring.xxx

Céline said...

fab card, love the papers
have you see our dt call? it will be a pleasure if you wish to apply
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Exclusively by Mel said...

I'm so sorry your having a rough time :((
Why is it when you think you can't take much more **** life throws more at you!
Your card is fab lovely!!
love the colour combo, and your gorgeous design.
Take care, Love,Mel. xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chanelle, I love the papers.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Chanelle...and I hope things start improving for you very soon hun...:o)

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

Lau W said...

Hello my dear friend ! Hope all will be ok for you soon .
Your card is lovely, the colour combo is a beauty !
Hugs and kisses

Jenny said...

Oh hun I am sorry to hear life is beeing horrid to you. I hope it gets better soon lovely.

This card is a beauty. I just love this colour combo, all your little touches have made it so special. Jen x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, I love the cute image and the colours and layout are really beautifully.

Sorry you have having a bad time at the moment, I do hope that thing get better for you soon.

take care
Hugs Sue

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love it. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon. Take care.
Hugs
Caz x

Winnie said...

Fab card gorgeous colors great image and coloring, have you seen our DT call hope you will concider to apply for a spot on our DT

Hugs Winnie DT

Sonia said...

Really gorgeous card:) I adore FF stamp...so sweet:)
Hugs,
Sonia

carol said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ, X Carol

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the cute image and scrummy colours. Sorry to hear things aren't good at the mo hun. Huge Hugs & hope things get better soon for you.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Penny said...

Hey, Chanelle! I hope by the time you read this, that you are feeling better about things! Hang in there; when stuff gets really bad, there is something better waiting around the corner.
You created such a beautiful card--love the image and the colors you used on your creation.
Sending you hugs,
Penny

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i really love your colours and details and fab sweet image :D
so sorry things are bad hun.sending you hugs.

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Jenn Borjeson said...

So sorry life has not been kind to you lately, sending you a hug. Your card is adorable, thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so cute and I love the extra flourish that you added. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Ani said...

Oh, that is so adorable! Thank you for playing along at BMD! Ani

Tracey Manderson said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle i love the image colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Jodi said...

lovely card! fab colors! Good Luck and thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Margaret said...

Stunning card. Love the adorable image you used and your layout is fantastic. It's as beautiful inside as it is outside. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck.

tiggertastic said...

smashing work

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Mandy said...

Oh hunny I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time, I hoe life improves for you soon.
Beautiful card Chanelle, the image is adorable and I love the rich colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

kbrandy4 said...

Oh Wow Channelle!! This is absolutely stunning!! Thank you for taking part at I &hearts' Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh bless you ...if ever you need a crafty shoulder... So sorry that things aren't working out for you so well right now. Sometimes it takes the lows to appreciate the highs, but I guess you won't want to be hearing that right now. My thoughts are with you. keeeleyxx