Followers

Monday, 28 May 2012

Totally Tilda - Baby Theme & Blog hop

Another chance to play with an oldie!!!

As you can see from the title I'm joining in the challenge at Totally Tilda with the baby theme and this week you can even use baby Edwin, lots of yummy prizes as well and boy what great inspirational cards from the DT!!!!

On to my little card now, where you can see my old Magnolia "Baby on a Milestone" I have had it for a while and this is the first time its been inked so bad but I needed it and knew it would come in one day!!! lol
The image has been coloured in with promarkers and I have added glamour dust to the wings and some silver gems to the centres of the flowers.
All the papers are Magnolia again from different collections but all tone together beautifully and just added some Kraft for the contrast. 
Add the flowers and lush pearl leaves from my stash and the most perfect baby ribbon.
Love this sentiment another obsession of mine and from SU who have the most amazing selection of must have stamps.  
A side view of my card where you can see my favourite metal corners, Gems and liquid pearls to finish of the creation.


Challenges I am entering are:

Totally Tilda - Baby challenge and blog Hop
Crafty Boots - anything goes - Bow
Moving along with the times - Celebration - Baby
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Hip to be square
Magnolia-licious - Palette of colours
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - Congratulations - Baby card boy

Well I hope you like my Baby Boy card I'm really please with the finished look.

I'm off for a bath now as I have a Doctors appointment this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

Will link all the entries when I get back as I have to walk today, I know I don't even like going out these days never mind walk! but my daughter Rochelle still has no car after being in a car accident a few weeks ago and like she says mine is just sat on the drive!! lol

Thanks for your lovely comments over the weekend will be back later.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

31 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image...fab colours.xxx

Gaynor said...

Another fab card Chanelle, love that sentiment, lovely cute image, Gaynor xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous card and super image
Hugs Kate xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Baby Tilda creation lovely soft colour combo great design..

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall/blog hop, make sure you leave a comm. on the chall blog to qualify for one of the sponsor prizes..&& some of the DTs also have hidden candy, be a shame not to hop along & leave them a comm. too.

smiles Christine x

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow this is perfect for a baby card !I love the layers and the colours ! Good luck in the challenges !! ;0)

Vicky said...

Awww what a cutie Chanelle...I love it hun :o)

Big hugs Vicky xx

Dragonlady said...

How cute, love the little scene. Great layering too. Thank you for playing in the Baby bloghop at Totally Tilda.

Hugs Ali x

Mandy said...

Chanelle your card is absolutely gorgeous, super cute image hun :)
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Oops I'm still in those clouds lol. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a cute and wonderful image and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the gorgeous papers and layout. The metal corners, roses and ribbon are all perfect!
I hope your doctors appointment went ok hun!
Thank You for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. I love that image.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty card and I love your ribbon, it is gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots challenges.

Dionne

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.i love your soft colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Chanelle and its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Happy Days said...

This is so beautiful Chanelle. Love everything about it (including the SU sentiment which I'm sooo not gonna look at!!!).

Claire x

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Chanelle, your Baby card is just so sweet!! Thank you for joining in our challenge and blog hop at Totally Tilda!! Good Luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx


PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

Liz's creative corner said...

Adorable card, love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Lau W said...

Your card is so adorable, such a fabulous design, love it very much ! Kraft and blue is a superb combo !
Hope you're well !
xxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty , love the Kraft with the blue
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Lisa M said...

Just when you thought the images couldn't get any cuter, they throw in the baby one's. Those are completely precious and I love how you've showcased this adorable one on your stunning card!!

Hugs,
Lisa xx

Tracy said...

So beautifully designed as usual Chanelle. Sweet as sweet can be. :-) Hugs!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is adorable and so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us and linking up at Moving Along With The Times :)

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love the image and all the beautiful details.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Chanelle, so pretty for a sweet baby boy

hugs Vicky x x x

Annette said...

WOW, you make such beautiful creations and I'm glad you showed me the way to your blog ;)
I had a lovely time in Sheffield and it was so nice to meet you all.
Hugs Annette

Little K Smith said...

Aawwww this is totally gorgeous hun! How adorable is this Tilda! :D Lovely papers n embellies too :)
Kelly.x

June Nelson said...

Brilliant Chanelle I love this its just so cute xxxxxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Carole of Brum said...

Really sweet, Chanelle, and lovely to see one of the older magnolia images too.

hope your daughter is ok after that accident. CoB

Anne said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the image, so wonderful colors and adorable little baby.
Great papers and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful Chanelle. Love this fabulous card. Such a sweet image.
Debbie x