Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Sorry no card tonight!!!!

Well I have no card today as I haven't crafted all week!

But today I have started to sort my ever increasing magnolia collection!

Before I show you what I've been up too, here is a recent picture of my Granddaughter Summer on her holidays a few weeks ago in Wales she really is the ray of light in my life.
Last week I had a brain wave (well I would if I had a brain!!) I remembered seeing these pockets for ATC's and thought they would be so perfect for my Mini collection as I really can't justify a proper Magnolia Binder at the moment and even found the binder in Danielle's wardrobe just perfect! 
Just look at the small space the file takes up and its sat perfectly next to my magnolia magazines and my collection of Copic's!
Will show you my idea for all the rest when the postman brings my goodies but my word think this job will take me a while. 
I will tell you I am so please as the binder hardly takes up any space the pockets are really good quality and the best of all all my Magnolia sentiment's are all stamped and stored in here as well and I will let you into my secret because I know Allan never looks at my blog I have 28 Mini Magnolia's and I really didn't realise that I had that many so I wouldn't like to say how many standard ones I have.

Well that's it from me today! I seem to always moan on my blog so I wont tonight I will just say that I have hardly left any comments over the last week but hopefully I will be back to my normal dizzy self soon and pop around to see you all!

I know I will be posting Wednesday as I have the card already done for my 2nd week as GDT at Midweek Magnolia and boy I can tell you it really stretched my little brain!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

11 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Brilliant idea and your grand daughter is gorgeous.
Chris x

amanda stokes said...

Hi,
What a fab storage idea,i am currently sorting out my stamp collections too...it takes up too much time trying to find things when you don't know where they are lol :) x

Gaynor said...

Aaaah Summer is so sweet, she has a gorgeous smile. I love your idea, I may have to do this for my LOTV stamps and i now have 10 magnolia's I am getting addicted to them. Where did you get the sleeves from? Gaynor x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Chanelle, Summer is so gorgeous! WOW! thats a heck of a maggie collection you have. :o)

Donna x

Happy Days said...

She's a cutie x

LOL @ your maggie collection - I started sorting out my stamps, but shamed myself into how many I had and especially how many were uninked that I just threw them back in the box :/ I might be tempted to do something similar with my collection, but I'll let you trial it first ;D lol xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Awww what a gorgeous little girl Summer is - she has the loveliest face and smile for the camera. Love your way of storing your Magnolias, amazing how little room they take up when they are properly organised. I am jealous you have so many, lol. CoB

Sue said...

Aww Summer is a real cutie Chanelle!! what a beautiful smile and a gorgeous shade of blonde hair ! :-)
Oh I love your storage solution - it's something i really need to sort out for my stamps! and my dies for that matter!
Hope you are going on ok hun
Take Care
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh so pretty little princess is Summer !
Oh super idea for your stamps ! You're really organized !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Lynn said...

Thought i had a new follower when i saw gorgeous granddaughter! She is so cute.If i had to sort out that little stash of stamp you wouldn't be getting a card for the next month LOL XX

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous little one :)
great stamp storage
I use it too & love it!

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie I came to comment on your midweek maggie card but then as I scrolled down I just saw the top of your beautiful Summer. She is so gorgeous shug & getting canny big mind, they really do grow up too fast dont they. She really is a beauty & rightly called Summer, she is just like a summers day.....brings a smile straight to your face :0)
Love your stroage idea currently mine are in cd cases & a load still in their packets. I only have a few mini's & still I've never used them........

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx