Followers

Friday, 18 May 2012

Mickey Mouse xx

Well another totally different image!

I had a request for a 1st Birthday card for Nephew and he loves Mickey!

Well I actually googled Mickey Mouse images and found loads so this is one of the images I decided to do.
I coloured my image with my pro markers first and it looked lovely but then I decided to sparkle him up and wow I love it.  I have also added ribbon to the balloons!! 
Used my "George Basics" cartridge out and cut out the number one and the banner style nephew.
Threaded the letters onto some ribbon and finished it off with the bows at each end.
Added stickles and loads of little stars scattered around. 
I hope she likes it as my DH says its very plain!!! 

Here are the challenges I am entering:

Delightful Sketch - Add ribbon
Cute Card Thursday  -  Touch of sparkle
I Love Pro Markers  -  Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge  -  No Designer Papers
Joanna Sheen  -  Happy Birthday
Crafty Card Makers  -  Happy Birthday  -  Balloons
Crafty Boots  -  No Girls Allowed
CES  - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away  -  All creatures Great & Small
Truly Scrumptious  -  Anything Goes

Well  I'm off to finish a Grandson card with, yes Micky Mouse so will show you that one tomorrow!

Had a lovely few days yesterday I had Summer and today I have spent some quality time with my youngest daughter Danielle who I very rarely see so it was lovely.

Well its Friday so I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and the weather is nice for everyone.

Love and hugs Chanelle xxxx



27 comments:

Gail said...

I don't think it's plain! It's perfect, and he should really like it!
Made me smile!

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! Mickey looks wonderful - I love the Sparkle!!! The bright colours are perfect for a little boy's card. I love the bunting - aww your nephew is gonna love this !!! :-))
Glad you got to spend some time with your daughter!!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Helen said...

It's definitely not plain, he's bound to love it. I like the banner, great idea xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Its wonderful I like all the sparkle and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic first Birthday card. Love the sparkles on the image of Mickey Mouse. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Karen said...

Lovely card and I just love all the sparkle, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anita said...

I don't think this is plain at all - I love it! Fabulous sparkle and the banner is great.

Mynnette said...

I see nothing plain about this! LOVE the gorgeous primary colors, and those glittery balloons are fabulous! Thanks for joining my balloon challenge at CCM! :)

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle...what a fabulous card. I love Mickey's sparkly shorts.
Debbie x

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun - love the sparkle and the banner! I'm sure it will be loved.

Enjoy your weekend

Claire xxx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What fabulous card for a one year old.

Love your "nephew" bunting very much!!!

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Delphine said...

Super cute card, Chanelle! Perfect image and I love the banner you have created! Thanks for joining us again at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Caz said...

Great card Chanelle. Love the Mickey Mouse and all that gorgeous glitter.
Hugs
Caz x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chanelle, what a fantastic card. I love the image and the glitter really looks amazing. I'm sure you're nephew will love it!. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chanelle,
Gorgeous card,perfect for a one year old,so fun! :) x

coops said...

stunning fun card chanelle.i love the mickey mouse and fab bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Plain! Nope, it's just perfect. How can you go wrong with Mickey, sparkle, and balloons. LOL it's really wonderful Chanelle! Hugs!

Tracey Manderson said...

great card, its wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Delightful challenges, good luck and hope to see you again
Hugs
Tracey

Jane said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just perject. Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Lau W said...

Oh great card ! Love all sparkles and the ribbon for balloons is a super idea !
xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the sparkles. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love all the glitter on your card, it looks fab, and the whole card is so bright and colourful.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Melly said...

What a stunning creation!
Gorjuss colours and Mickey and all the glitter!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this time
Hugs Melly xxx

fionalawlor said...

Fab card! I love all the sparkle and your banner looks gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

paperfun said...

Awesome card. I love the glitter and who doesn't love Mickey!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Annette said...

Beautiful card .
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annette