Followers

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Guest Spot over at Midweek Magnolia's

Well you knew it just couldn't last!! I can't breath without thinking about them or is it because they are all over the craft room as I've still not cataloged them properly yet!! lol

Any way I am so excited to be sharing this card with your today as it's for my Guest Spot with Midweek Magnolia's boy I was so high when I received the email as when I applied I really never dreamed I would be picked!!!

On to my card and I'm sorry but its a picture overload as I just love it!!
When Suzi emailed the themes I thought about the scene straight away but then I wanted to go with pink and thought it would be way over my head to colour them all in pink but I went with it and boy am I glad!
The Tilda Wizard is just my favourite from this collection and I just adore the castle. My first thought was the dragon to go with them but up popped the frog and I think it goes well as Tilda is just about to turn him back into a prince so he can go and find his princess in the pretty castle!! (Think I am spending far too much time on my own) lol
Love the castle looks lovely in pink and the flag have glossy accents on them and the turrets are glamour dusted.
Isn't she just so precious and so me.
Don't think the frog is very pleased though being pink Urgh!!!  But look at the perfect sentiment that I found in the sale bin at the Craft Box!
The dies I have used are Tim Holtz Butterfly Border and Doily Border along with Memory Box flower and EK Success Leaf punch.
A side view of the card and the last picture where you can see the fabulous pink bling and my pearls you can never put too much on a pretty girly card!


The Challenges I am entering are:

TOMIC - Bingo My line is Flowers, Magnolia Papers and Pearls
Crafts and Me - Punches and Die Cuts
Cutie Pie - Monochrome
Just Magnolia - Swirls and Pearls
Craft Your Days Away - One for the Children (Granddaughters 2nd Birthday card)

Well thank you ladies for inviting me to share with your followers my creation and I will be back again next week as its a two weeks spot but thinking head is still on for that one!!!!

Had a fabulous week in blogland I Won first prize at Craft Your days away then Crafty Card Markers, Spot lighted at Joanne Sheens, Top Three at Craft and Me so I'm a happy little bunny!

Will be round later to comment but first I have a few jobs to do!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

39 comments:

Dena said...

How magical!!!!! OMG! It looks wonderful colored in pink tones and all the pretty glitter........PERFECT!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Kathleen said...

Omg its fabulous Chanelle! Wow, love the shades of pink, its stunning! Well done you!
Hugs
Kat xx

Tracy said...

LOL Well congratulations happy little bunny. You deserve to feel pretty good. :-) This card is girly heaven. Fabulous job Chanelle! Congrats on your guestie spot and wins! Hugs!

Vicky said...

So pretty Chanelle...and I really love your rolled flowers too sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this, Im not a lover of pink but I do like this, that little frog is great.
Kevin xx

Lau W said...

Congraaaaats ! So good news ! :-))
Your card is a beauty, so fab scene ! Oh and in pink, it's so cute !
Hugs and kisses my friend !

Pia S said...

I'm SO impressed by your lovely creation. I must say, it's really clever to have used only pinks - it works so well. And all these lovely stamps you have used! Love every little detail, from bling swirl, to sentiemnts, colors and images. WELL DONE!

Gaynor said...

This is so gorgeous, love the scene you have created, the colours and embellishments are lovely, Gaynor x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning and wondrous a beautiful landscape of wonder
Hugs Kate x

serena said...

c'est fabuleux! j'adore le château en rose.
Trés jolie carte
serena

serena said...

c'est fabuleux, i like the castel rose.
Trés jolie carte.
Serena

purpleprincess2007 said...

Hi chanelle congrats on your recent wins and GDT spots you've done so well, your creation is so very pretty I love it. I've followed you for ages and only just realised you shop in my most fave craft shop in the world (craft box) small world eh!!! Hugs xx cara xx

Suzi said...

Wow!! my dear Chanelle, what more can I say that hasn't been said already. I'm so delighted you join us as Guest Desinger over at Midweek Magnolias. Your card is stunning. Can't wait to see the next one.
Hugs
Suzi x

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card and it does work so well in pink :D

Congrats on your wins and of course your GDT spot.

Claire xxx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your scene is so beautiful and gorgeous pretty images and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Big Congratulations on your GDT Spot Chanelle! and WOW! what a stunning card! I just love the scene that you've created. Tilda is working some real magic here - I quite hope that she gets her own Prince too!! ;-) the castle is gorgeous - love the sparkle on the spires. The embellishments are all perfect and So beautiful - it's a really stunning card hun!!
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Fleur said...

This is so beautiful, gorgeous colour choice
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Little K Smith said...

A stunning card Chanelle! The scene is just gorgeous and well done on your GDT spot too! Well deserved hun! :)
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Chanelle and all the fab magnolia images.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Sweetie why on earth wouldnt anyone want you as a designer....your creations are fantastic & I love each & every one of them. This is a beauty sweetie & I cant wait to see the next one shug.
Hope you are ok.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Arabella said...

This is just beautiful Chanelle! Such pretty pinks and so detailed!

Arabella

Victoria said...

So very beautiful, thank you so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
(Thank you for your patience with the blogging issue too)
Vicky DT

Becky said...

This is beautiful.
Thanks for joining in with the cutie pies.
Becky DT xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, great layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Good Luck Cheers Sue N x

Chris said...

Beautiful scene Chanelle and I love your 'pink' colouring, what a great effect! Hugs, Chris x

Kerry said...

Hello

How busy have you been over the last couple of weeks. You have made some fab cards and I especially love this pretty pink card.

Love Kerry xxx

Alessandra said...

wowzer Chanelle, that is just so stinkin gorgeous and brilliant!!!! I'm drooling over this card!!! It must have taken you forever to create this wonderful masterpiece!!
xoxo, Alessandra

paola said...

FABULOUS!!!! your coloring and details are just mind blowing, thanks for joining us at TOMIC
smiles
Paola

Jules said...

What a brilliant scene you have set Chanelle.

This must have taken ages to make .. .. but well worth all the effort.

Loving the castle and your gorgeous flowers.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You totally knocked my socks off with this fabulous card. What amazing work and details you put into it. It's totally amazing. Big congrats on your guest spot whoo hooo you go girl
Hugs Bonnie
PS Have the most wonderful Mother's Day

Elaine said...

What a stunning creation how fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

Gail said...

Wow, you've had an exciting week, good for you and congratulations!
You ROCKED the pink on this card!
Love all the details!

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations on your gdt!
Your creation is an absolute dream!
So love everything about it absolutely gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Janny said...

What a beautiful card, lovely colours hugs Janny

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow this is out of this world so many cool details and all together it's brilliant love every inch . ;0)

Kitty Kats Krafts said...

Wow what great news and a wicked card to go with it!

I love the pink!
Sam x

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, loving all the pink tones.Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

Brigitte said...

Hi Chanelle, thank you for popping on my blog today. I love your card, you are a very good GDT! Beautiful scenery, GORGEOUS!
Hugs, Brigitte :)