Followers

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Week 13 and it's "TIME"

It's week 13 over at "Anything Goes" and the theme is "Time". This week I have had two goes Bed Time with my gorgeous Granddaughter and a bit grungy Story Time!! Think I should stick to cute!!! lol

Here she is all ready for bed all snugly in her dressing gown and she looks amazing on this wonderful Prima paper from the "water colour" collection with loads of punched flowers with my retro punches, stickles and a fab bling flourish.

I have edged the flowers with stickles and I picked up from the Craft Den last week Suze Weinberg Tiara Glitter Stickles and I'm loving it!!!

The next one I did the background with DI's then stamped the clock in different colours the main image is a Paper Artsy stamp which the middle is a button but I have replaced it with a clock which is covered in glossy accents and some Tim Holt's clock fingers.


We had some fabulous entries last week for the 3 layers theme and I hope you can all join us again this week.



16 comments:

sue said...

they are both billiant chanelle summer is growing so fast where has the time gone so cute x sue x

paola said...

This is adorable, since i havent scrapped for so long perhaps this is the golden opportunity to enter your challenge.
smiles
Paola

Kerry said...

Two card projects, but I think my favourite is little Summer's page - she looks soo cute. I love this paper and its such an original idea.

Love Kerry xxx

patcrafts said...

Summer is coming along a treat, she's gorgeous and looks lovely in that beautiful LO. I like the grungey one also. I will see if I can find some time to join this week.
Pat xx

Daisy236 said...

Well done they both look great. I was a bit stuck with the theme time but I really like Bed Time, I love all the detail to to the layout. She has grown loads x

Kathryn said...

love them both, you are really good at grunge as well, love his clock tummy and the bulldog clip. But... I love Summer, how perfect is she? the papers are perfect and I love the flower garden you have created, lovely K x

Poppet said...

2 great projects Chanelle. The LO of summer is perfect and the flowers look fab. The grungy clockman looks great love this watch tummy. :-) xx

Julie said...

What a gorgeous LO and such a sweet picure of Summer. I love all the flowers.
Ju xx

Chelsea said...

Oh she is so sweet! What an angel!
Adorable layout with all those gorgeous flowers.
Lovely card too...always beautiful.
Luv,
Chelsea

Lau W said...

The page with Summer is really really cute ! oh adorable !
The second project is very nice, good idea !
xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

They are both fabulous pages, but I can't get over Summer, she is gorgeous, changing so quickly and what a fantastic smile. xx

Vicky said...

Oh isn't she adorable, I want one...lol
Love this page so much...
Beautiful job Channelle with them both
x
Vicky

sandra said...

Both brill. But love the scrapbook page of beautiful Summer. Love her dressing gown, very snuggly. Those Prima papers are just beautiful. Love Sandra x

Ann said...

I love both of these Chanelle, especially "bed time" xoxox Ann

Sarita said...

Your grandaughter is too cute for words Chanelle! Love your LO and the picture of her all snuggled up is adorable! Love your grungey Paperartsy creation too-fab idea with the clock,
Love Sarita xx

Crafteezee said...

You've been a busy bee too, lol! Loving all your stamping. Hugs Tracy x