Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Week 13 and it's "TIME"

It's week 13 over at "Anything Goes" and the theme is "Time". This week I have had two goes Bed Time with my gorgeous Granddaughter and a bit grungy Story Time!! Think I should stick to cute!!! lol

Here she is all ready for bed all snugly in her dressing gown and she looks amazing on this wonderful Prima paper from the "water colour" collection with loads of punched flowers with my retro punches, stickles and a fab bling flourish.

I have edged the flowers with stickles and I picked up from the Craft Den last week Suze Weinberg Tiara Glitter Stickles and I'm loving it!!!

The next one I did the background with DI's then stamped the clock in different colours the main image is a Paper Artsy stamp which the middle is a button but I have replaced it with a clock which is covered in glossy accents and some Tim Holt's clock fingers.


We had some fabulous entries last week for the 3 layers theme and I hope you can all join us again this week.