Followers

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Tuesday morning at the craft den

As I've been off for the last two weeks I have managed to go down to Lynne's for tuesday mornings card class. Had two lovely mornings and stayed for lunch each time had to make the most of my me time as there hasn't been much of it really.

This is this weeks easel card, sorry thought I'd got pictures of last weeks and hadn't so if I think on will add later. The card is with a sugar nellie Gorjuss girl and basic grey origins papers.

Will loads of added stickles and a punched butterfly and flowers.

A side view.



10 comments:

Sandra said...

Aww . . . now that is CUTE!

Gina said...

Very pretty card Chanelle :D XXX

sandra said...

Beautiful card, I love those papers, we used them a few weeks ago, looks great with the yellow. Gorjuss Girls, I haven't used mine for ages. Back to work for us both next week. Wish I could retire. Love Sandra x

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely ! never make an easel card, but i will learn !
Your paper is very nice !
xxx

Paper Paradise said...

I just LOVE easel cards they look so classy and are something just that little bit different. x

Lynne said...

No chance of you nipping out next week for a couple of hours then?? lol See you later Love Lynne xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous and i love those papers. luv gina xx

Kathryn said...

your colouring is fab as usual, I just love those papers, they go really well together. Is that sentiment a stamp? K x

Dena said...

Super "Gorjuss" card! I love it! Great, bold colors! My favorite!!! The butterfly is such a pretty touch!!
Thank you for all your support Chanelle, I really appreciate your kind words!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.