Followers

Sunday, 22 August 2010

A stress free card!!!

You know what it's like when one of your children say can you make me a card Mum it's my friends birthday and you follow with the silly line of "When"!!!

Today!! and she's 21, well this was at lunch time!! Couldn't you just K*** them! lol

So out came my stash and Magnolia stamps and this is what I came up with, I think actually the less time you have to worry about the design the better the finished card.

I used a brown bling bazzil, bo-bunny dotty swiss and a sheet from my stash!!! The colours all looks fab together.

I punches the two border with a Valentine lace Martha Stewart punch. Cut out two circles with my nesties and the flowers are Prima with some bo-bunny brads in the middle and my new branch punch!! (My last one broke and I have been lost without it but as usually Lynne came to the rescue) xx and the two beautiful heart pins in just the perfect colours also from The Craft Den.

Used my pearl pen to do a bit of a flourish and added my new little colibries aren't they just adorable!! Some checked ribbon from stash and the 21st was white but sprayed with Walnut Gold Glimmer mists.


Happy 21st Emily xxx


12 comments:

Kerry said...

Cute card Auntie Chanelle, I love those birds!!!

The papers are great and work so well together. Love the swirl!

I like Tilda too - don't have this one :-( xxx

Julie said...

What a beautiful card - how do you managesuch amazing work at such short notice - I would have gone into a "Julie Panic" and nipped to the shops a bit quick [but dont tell anyone]
I hope youre doing well, how is baby Summer - I bet she's keeping you busy.
Take Care - Ju xx

Paper Paradise said...

It's a great card and I think it is sometimes easier when we are under pressure. That's why I leave everything till last minute. x

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is just so beautiful i love the colours and gorgeous papers. I must say that i agree sometimes the less time you have the better lol. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

Weel your card is just beautiful Chanelle, love the pretty embellishments for this 21st card. Thankyou for your lovely comment. I don't expect anyone to have to comment but its a great boost to read so much positive feedback. Sorry I've not been visiting so much. Cant wait till they are all back at school and I can come home to an empty house - BLISS!!!
Clairexx

patcrafts said...

I agree the colours go so well together, it's a beautiful card and I'm sure Emily will love it.Under pressure or not under pressure I think you produce fantastic cards.
Pat xx

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, sometimes when we have time we overthink things but this looks beautiful. Great colour combo. :-) xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a beautiful card!
So love your gorgeous colours and your design is brilliant!
hugs
kim x

sandra said...

Love it, the colours are beautiful together. I don't like being under pressure to make a card, but you obviously can cope with it. Love Sandra x

flutterbycrafter said...

Two of my favourite colours, it's a beautiful card Chanelle and I bet Emily loved it. xx

Gina said...

And have your kids worked out your real identity yet "Supermum" ? :D Gorgeous card! XXX

Kathryn said...

wow you should always craft in a hurry, what a lovely card. I love those colours together and where did you get those little birdies, they are fab, K x