Followers

Thursday, 12 August 2010

A beautiful "Handbag"

I know I always say it, but here goes again I had a great night last night at the Craft Den!

We did this beautiful tag handbag in Bo-Bunny "Alissa" papers (I think).

We covered the handbag and inked all the edges. We punched out the flowers and added the paper candy to the centre's.


When I got home I added this little touch of "Bling" and a few butterflies.

You can see the little pockets inside all ready for photo's or just to decorate.

Back to the Den again tonight for my weekly Scrapbook Class and therapy!!! lol.


8 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for your lovely kind comments and glad you enjoyed your evening. The bling finishes it off perfectly. See you later Love Lynne xx

Gina said...

Superb project Chanelle, will make a gorgeous gift :D XXX

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Ann said...

I knew missing last night was going to be disappointing, mind you I did get to spend some time with my lovely grandsons hope to see you tonight xoxox Ann

Kathryn said...

really lovely. Your signature bling looks perfect! I am sad I missed this class, hopefully Lynne will do it again sometime. I also really, really love your set of drawers for the challenge. I went to Ikea earlier this week and was very disappointed becuase they dont sell these drawers anymore :-(. I love how you have used the image. K x

Tracey said...

Oh that is gorgeous, I love the way it opens up to reveal all the little pockets, what a great gift idea - did you work the bag from a template ? XXX

Poppet said...

Beautiful tag bag Chanelle. I bet it will be filled with pictures of Summer. :-) xx

sandra said...

I am so gutted I missed this class. Your finished bag is sooo beautiful. The pull out tags are just crying out for photos of Summer. Love Sandra x