Followers

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Week 11 at Anything Goes

Well it's week 11 over at Anything Goes and the theme is the letter "A".

Mine is Altered Art!!! lol "Alice (Halloween) in Wonderland"

I knew straight away when I layered my eyes on these fabulous papers that Lynne had in at the Craft Den that they belonged to me!!! You can see the full range available at the Craft Den here!

It's Halloween in Wonderland so beautiful and such gorgeous colours. I purchased these drawers last year from Ikea and they where calling out for attention so these perfect papers that look fabulous with the eggplant dabber I have used on the box came out to play.


Think I have lined the keyhole up well on the drawers and I have cut different parts of the theme out of the paper and layered them onto the backing papers.

A side view which shows the purple with the mad hatter's hat!

The top where I have torn the papers another fab design with the Mad Hatter himself on and inked the edges with DI's.




12 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my god Chanelle!!! This is phenomenol(and I don't care if I spelled that wrong) :D XXX

flutterbycrafter said...

What a fantastic job you've made of these drawers. You've certainly done the papers proud, I just love it. A lot of work, but certainly well worth while. xx

patcrafts said...

Wow Chanelle these drawers are stunning, the way you have matched the papers etc fantastic work.
Pat xx

Poppet said...

These look fantastic Chanelle I love the colours you have used and the papers are perfect. You wouldn't want to cover them with pictures as they are so beautiful. :-) xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Stunning!! Love it, great papers, cute box!!

hugs,
Patricia

Vicky said...

I love this Channelle, great papers, so artisticly designed....
Fantastic job!!!
x
Vicky

Paper Paradise said...

What a brilliant altered project. I just love the papers and the way you have used them for this project. x

Natasha Mellor said...

Fabby! Really professional looking box. xxx

Ann said...

Fabulous Chanelle, perfect way to show off the Alice in wonderland papers, xoxo Ann

Lynne said...

These are fabulous. Love em. xx

Maya said...

Ohhh my WOW!!
This is over the top awesome, and gorgeous!!
Love the scenery and all the fab details!!
Stunning job!
Hugs from Maya

Tracey said...

wow Chanelle this is stunning, those papers are FABULOUS TFS XXX