Followers

Monday, 8 March 2010

Yes!! It's another "Ladybug"


I know another one, but in a different colour!!
I have coloured this gorgeous bug with copics then cut out with the oval nestie and layered with brown card to go with my new basic grey "Origin's" papers added some plain brown card and used my Martha Stewart "Maple Leaf" punch (isn't it Beautiful) and the little leaves (can you believe it the waste) I have used down the opposite side.
Added stickles and a butterfly punched with another Martha Stewart can't live without punch and a lovely charm that I found in my stash!!




8 comments:

sue said...

She is so cute and a beautiful card, love the recycled waste!! x sue x

sandra said...

Love her, she looks lovely in that colour. Love the maple leaf punch, thats a martha stewart punch I've not got. LOL. See you Wednesday. Love Sandra x

Gina said...

Another Ladybug card, another glorious masterpiece!
love as always Gina x x x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! love the sparkle and the butterflies too!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love this :)

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the colours and how clever of you to use the waste down the side. I love the butterfly punch, why haven't I got that one, lol. The finishing touch is the ladybird. Beautiful. xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Sorry I have been over to look for a while! Lynne xx

dingmei said...

glasses
eyewear
eyeglasses frames
cheap eyeglasses
prescription glasses
reading glasses
eyeglass frames
glasses.
eyeglasses frames.
prescription eyeglasses
sports eyeglasses.
girls eyeglasses
women eyeglasses
girls glasses
women glasses
girls eyewear
women eyewear
wholesale women glasses
aviator eyewear
wood-like glasses
wood-like eyeglasses
wood-like eyewear
rimless glasses
rimless eyeglasses
unisex glasses
unisex eyeglasses
unisex eyewear
metal glasses
metal eyeglasses
metal eyewear
metal eyewear
plastic glasses
plastic eyeglasses
plastic eyewear
titanium glasses
titanium eyeglasses
titanium eyewear
aviator eyeglasses
nintendo ds lite
dsi card
ez flash vi
dstt card
m3 dsi
r4
r4ds
r4 sdhc
ndsl console
acekard 2i
ds crystal
dstti multimedia card for ndsi/nds/nds lite