Followers

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

"Honey Bee" in Pink!!

Coloured in loads of images this weekend!! I love the new magnolia range at the Craft Den with the Honey Bee & Ladybug these are a must. So I thought I'd make up my card with the Honey Bee & Honey Pot but as you have already guessed I have coloured her in with "Pink".

I have used the Bo-Bunny "unforgettable" range and pink dotted swiss. Love these colours and think they go so well together.

I have cut out the honey pot with my oval nestie and sat the Tilda on top she has added glamour dust to her wings and tummy.

Added my flowers and a Bee charm, a lovely spray of glass iridescent flowers and a pin with added beads and loads of stickles xxx




13 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful, as always, Chanelle. I love the colours and the flowers are to die for, bring the card tonight, I would love to see it in real life. xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

awh lovely chanelle. i didnt used to like the tildas but they have really grown on me lately.(Ive just ordered two more!!Hee Hee)
love debbie xxx

sandra said...

Beautiful, love everything about it. The colours and flowers are gorgeous. Looking forward to tonights class, it will be lovely to see Ann. Love sandra x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Chanelle. Love the colour combo and that Tilda is so sweet :)

Gina said...

Your right Chanelle, the soft dusky pink and black go really well together, and the honeybee Tilda is well cute.
love as always Gina x x x

maddy hill said...

channelle your card is delightful love the dark background paper with the lights -
maddyx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card. I love Honeybee Tilda with her matching honey pot! Matching charm is pretty too!xx

Lynne said...

Love it! Love everything about it colour combo, images, embellies... love how you have put beads on the pin. Hope you are feeling better today. Love Lynne x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my what a beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the colours!
Clairexx

Ellen said...

This is so beautiful. Love your card !!

Ellen

Tracey said...

Awww Chanelle, she is adorabe, love the colour combination you used too, thanks for stopping by XXX

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹