Followers

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Beautiful Ladybug xxx

Here is my beautiful "Ladybug" from the Craft Den I have coloured loads of these just love it!!

This one I have used original colours Black & Red. The image is coloured in with copics and then I have used rock candy stickles on the hearts & spots.

I have used plain black bazzil with red and black patterned papers I have also used my new Martha Stewart punch which I purchased last week at the Craft Den!! This is a must have "Gorgeous" and I even managed to line it up correctly to make it look like large flowers xx

In the corner I fished out some feathers and added a few flowers and some glass beads wrapped round black Velvet ribbon, stickles, a few gems and a sentiment xx
Picture's are quite dark so you can't see flowers very well still not got the hang of "good pictures"




11 comments:

Dippydoodle said...

Love it!! Colours look great and impressed you managed to make your punch into flowers - I've not managed it yet LOL
Gay x

Gina said...

Wow Chanelle, your cards are cool and flambouyant at the same time. Love it!
love as always Gina x x x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and such a beautifully coloured Tilda too, I agree, she's really lovely isn't she? Love your colour scheme and the feathers look amazing! Have a lovely Sunday, hugs, Chris x

Kerry said...

I lurvvvvvve it! Beautiful. The punch is great too xx

sue said...

I just love this stamp she is so cute great card too hope you have had a good weekend x sue x ps great lining up with the punch x

sandra said...

Stunning card, love black & red, very striking. Took me quite a few attempts to match that punch up, Looks great when it's done though. Cute magnolia. Love Sandra x

flutterbycrafter said...

Soooo cute, love the stamp and the colouring, beautiful card Chanelle. Hope you're feeling better, missed you on Wednesday. Hugsxx

Julie said...

What a beautiful card - the blaxk and red looks fab.
I swear my husband panic's everytime I look at your blog as my crafty wish list get's bigger and bigger - as you can guess i love the MS pucnch!!
Ju xx

Chelsea said...

Love this traditional Ladybug card. The feather added is lovely, so soft and precious. ~Chelsea

maddy hill said...

love the card chanelle .. tis gorgeous !
thanks for entering my blog candy !
love maddy x

dingmei said...

glasses
eyewear
eyeglasses frames
cheap eyeglasses
prescription glasses
reading glasses
eyeglass frames
glasses.
eyeglasses frames.
prescription eyeglasses
sports eyeglasses.
girls eyeglasses
women eyeglasses
girls glasses
women glasses
girls eyewear
women eyewear
wholesale women glasses
aviator eyewear
wood-like glasses
wood-like eyeglasses
wood-like eyewear
rimless glasses
rimless eyeglasses
unisex glasses
unisex eyeglasses
unisex eyewear
metal glasses
metal eyeglasses
metal eyewear
metal eyewear
plastic glasses
plastic eyeglasses
plastic eyewear
titanium glasses
titanium eyeglasses
titanium eyewear
aviator eyeglasses
nintendo ds lite
dsi card
ez flash vi
dstt card
m3 dsi
r4
r4ds
r4 sdhc
ndsl console
acekard 2i
ds crystal
dstti multimedia card for ndsi/nds/nds lite