Followers

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Felt flower challenge!!!

This is the layout from Thursday night at the Craft Den!! Had another great night with great company xx We used Brown Bazzil and Bo Bunny "Love Bandit" papers!!

Lynne had brought out all the punches and flowers including these beautiful felt ones which no one was interested in at first!!!

As I had forgot my pictures I did all my cutting out and decided to have a go with the felt!!! Well am I glad I did think it looks fab (even if I say so myself) used a brown ink pad to colour it and then hand sewed round the edges and added some lovely pink beads to the edges of the petal a paper flower in the middle and a pink brad from Lynne xxx


The picture is "Summer" on her 20 week scan!!! Love the leaves framing the picture!!




I am now going to do some crafting to make up for missing todays all day crop at the Craft Den!!! I feel gutted as I love going for the day "It's my therapy" and I need lot's.

Hope you all had a great time and I missed you all!!! xx Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx



15 comments:

Gez said...

Absolutely beautiful Chanelle. I love the colours you have chosen & your flower is just stunning. I just love the Bo Bunny papers at the moment & have been working with the same ones today! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Take care, Gez.xx

Gina said...

Brilliant use of the felt flower Chanelle! I haven't even started mine yet! Love the "photo"
love as always Gina x x x

Julie said...

What a beautiful felt flower and such a clever idea - the layout is gorgeous - just over 2 weeks to go - you must be getting really excited - I bet your daughter cant wait. Enjoy the rest of your weekend - Ju xx

flutterbycrafter said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chanelle, you've been very creative, love it.xx

sue said...

it looks beautiful gorgeous cutting out see you tomorrow?? x sue x

Daisy236 said...

It looks great, I love the hand sewing x

maddy hill said...

beautiful layout chanelle and those gorgeous leaves are so perfect adorning the baby !
What a gorgeous felt flower !!!
hugs
maddyx

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

stunning, so beautiful!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Kerry said...

Missed you too Auntie Chanelle - don't miss the next one!!! xx

patcrafts said...

This LO is absolutely stunning, I love the colours and the felt flower is gorgeous. The photo is lovely too.
Pat xx

Chelsea said...

Absolutely Beautiful and so precious! Love the felt flowers and the flower vine frame. Just stunning! ~Chelsea

sandra said...

Missed you too,yesterday & today. Your felt flower with all the handsewing is beautiful. the whole layout is just gorgeous, and the scan photo is such a beautiful memory for you. Only 16 days, and little summer should be in your arms, bet you are bursting with excitement. Love Sandra x

scrappyjan said...

Chanelle, This is OVER the top BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everything about it.. That hand stitched flower is FABULOUS!! I love how you have done the leaves and vines around the photo..
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

You should be getting very very close to due???
Hope your feeling good.
hugs, Janiel

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Chanelle this is absolutely stunning!
What a beautiful, beautiful page!
The doilies are from The Hobby House sweetie!
hugs
kim x

Dippydoodle said...

Love your felt flower - its gorgeous!! looks great on your page. Must try to do more scrapbooking. Thanks for your kind comments about my dad. Gay xx