Followers

Monday, 29 March 2010

Rochelle's Birthday xx

It's Rochelle's Birthday tomorrow and she will have two weeks left before baby Summer is due!!!
She has been uncomfortable since last week and just can't get comfy, she is also cleaning and moving things around!! when I laughed and told her she was nesting ready for the birth she just gave me one of those looks!! you know which one's I mean!!! lol
Her little tummy is constantly moving and lot's of little bumps are showing, not sure if it's hands or feet but boy it's so cute!!!

Anyway I did the pink Magnolia Ladybug for her Birthday card but she asked for a Betty Boo card!! So after a lot of searching through my stash here it is!!

The paper is from my stash it's Basic Grey "Scarlets Letter" added black bling bazzil and plain red card. The print is one I purchased ages ago and added some glitter and stickles.

To finish off I have used some feathers, large prima flower, gem flowers and small little roses.



17 comments:

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Chanelle. Not long now 'til bubby's arrival. Definitely sounds like nesting to me....lol

Gez said...

Oooh how exciting for you all!! She's nesting alright!.. FAB card. :) Hope she has a lovely day tomorrow. Gez.xx

Kerry said...

I have just finished blogging my cards for Rochelle too! I love the Betty Boo image. I hope Rochelle has a good day xx

sue said...

great fun card hope Rochelle has a great birthday hope you are well "long time no see"x sue x

Julie said...

What a lovely card, Rochelle will love it. Only two weeks to go - How exciting!!

Daisy236 said...

I love the card, the flower and feather looks great xx

Dippydoodle said...

Love this card, Betty is one of my favourites!!!! love what you done with the flowers and feathers. Gay xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle! You mean one of those looks that asks "what century were you born in?" I get those all the time haha!
love as always Gina x x x

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, as always Chanelle. I bet she'll love it. xx

sandra said...

She'll love it. Love Betty Boo, she's gorgeous.Only 2 weeks left. She is nesting for sure. Hope to see you tommorow. Love Sandra x

Natasha Mellor said...

Gorgeous! two weeks so exciting for you all!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such a stunning card Summer will be thrilled with it!
Wow it is getting exciting now! Can't wait until the day!
hugs
kim x

Chelsea said...

Your's so sweet for making these card for Rochelle! This is such a gorgeous card. ~Chelsea

patcrafts said...

The colours are perfect with the Betty Boo image and the bling etc is typical BB.
Won't be long now how exciting. See you tonight

Lau W said...

Gorgeous !

Chris said...

WOWEE, such an exciting time for you all Chanelle and it sounds like Rochelle is well into the nesting phase LOL, I know the look you mean ha! Love your Betty Boop card, I love Betty Boop and the BG paper couldn't be more perfect. Rub Rochelle's tummy for me Hee and hope she enjoys her birthday. Happy Easter. Chris xxx

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.