Followers

Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentine xxx

Just wanted to show you my Valentine book/card for my Darling Husband xx

It's a Bo-Bunny Letter book covered with Bo-Bunny "Love Bandit & Persuasion" papers. I have added loads of ribbons and some beautiful little cherubs I found in my stash, also used my gorgeous new Martha Stewart heart Punch and the deep border punch!!! These are available at the Craft Den but are selling fast!!

These flowers are perfect just added a gorgeous Green glitter brad from the chatterbox range.


These beautiful little rose's where new in this week at the Craft Den look perfect with the stickles on!


The picture's just don't do the papers justice!!! they are just devine xxxx




15 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh wow that is soooo beautiful.bet he loves it but i know what men can be like.!!hee hee At least you wont have to part with it now.
love the heart punch you have used it so well and i bet I can guess where you got your clear red heart from !!! hee he
debbie xxxx

sandra said...

Looks beautiful. Hope he liked it. The little roses look great with the stickles. Where did you get the lovely red heart from. Hope you have had a lovely day. Love Sandra x

Julie said...

I love this book and i agree the papers are beautiful. I think i need to pop out and get myself that punch - it's gorgeous.
You should make lots more of these!!!
Take Care - Ju xx

Gez said...

Beautiful book Chanelle. Looks like you had great fun making it. :) Love the heart & roses.xx

Jak Heath said...

how wonderful, I hope he got you something equally enchanting.

Natasha Mellor said...

What a lucky hubby to receive such a beautiful, thoughtful gift!!

Lynne said...

What a great gift a such lovely keepsake. Lynne x

CraftyC said...

Wow, this is totally gorgeous, what a great keepsake!
Clairex

Kerry said...

Gorgeous "Love" book. I'm sure Uncle Al liked it xx

patcrafts said...

Wow what a stunning book Chanelle I hope he appreciated it and all the time you must have spent. Did the red heart come from Art From The Heart packaging I have a couple and they are lovely.
Pat xx

Chris said...

A beautiful book for your hubby Chanelle, I bet he loves it. Those papers really are gorgeous and your punches too, there's a lovely harmony with it all and the sweet images. Chris x

Gez said...

Just wanted to pop by & wish you a fabby weekend. Have fun.xx ((Hugs)) Gez.

Debbie Dolphin said...

have a fab weekend chanelle.Forgot it was stitches!!!lucky you
debbie xxx

Tracey said...

Love these papers too - just got them in my shop and cant resisit them love your book TFS XXX

All Pink girl said...

Hi Chanelle xxx
wow this book you have made is fabulous i bet you hubbie loved it xx
it was so great to meet you too ,thanks for your lovely comments and feed back xxx
hugs Dawnxxx