Followers

Friday, 26 February 2010

A new technique!!

Saw a lovely tutorial on the Whiff of Joy Tutorial blog and thought I would have a go!!

All you have to do is do your image as normal and colour in which I have done I have used a House Mouse stamp called "Olive a Party" and coloured it in with my copics. Then you triple emboss and pop it into the freezer. When you take it out you just bend the image and there you have it cracked glass!!! wiped it over with vintage photo distressed ink and layered it onto bazzil.


Used my new Bo-Bunny persuasion papers again "Just Love them", punched a border with my Martha stewart punch added velvet ribbon to match a touch of bling, matching retro flowers and a sentiment.




9 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so amazing!
I love your cute image and your crackle effect is brilliant! Wonderful card!
I am hoping to get to the NEC sweetie!
hugs
kim x

Kerry said...

Love the broken glass effect Chanelle! The image is fab and I too love the papers - must get some of those xx

Gina said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the cute little mice, think I might join them.
love as always Gina x x x

sandra said...

This is such a great affect, the papers are gorgeous too. Love the Whiff of Joy tutorial blog. Love Sandra x

Daisy236 said...

what a great technique...love the small details of the card, border, ribbon it all looks lovely x

sue said...

looks great love the new bo bunny x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

A stunning card, love the stamp and the way you've coloured and crackles it, beautiful. xx

Gez said...

Stunning card Chanelle. Love the glass effect. Gorgeous colouring as always. Have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

patcrafts said...

Lovely card Chanelle, the cracked glass is brill. Your cards are always a joy with the bling etc.
pat xx