Followers

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Sister's Birthday Card xx

Had a great day today at The Craft Den!! We have Scrapped all day "how good is that" will blog my picture's tomorrow as after I had to do the weekly shopping and it was too dark when I finally got home!!!

So I thought I would show you the card we did at the Craft Den week before last which I finished off for my sister's birthday!!

We used a new magnolia stamp coloured in with copics and Basic Grey "Origin" papers. We also used a martha stewart punch for the side borders added stickles, a flower with a beautiful chatterbox gem brad in the centre and sentiments.







7 comments:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love the flower and bling you have added. Love the colours of the paper. Glad you had a good day scrapping xx

sue said...

so glad you enjoyed your day scrapbooking I had to work worst luck, cant wait to see your pages, love the card it looks beautiful x sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours and the image is to die for. Sounds as though you had a great day today. xx

sandra said...

It was a fantastic day scrapbooking. Loved all three pages, and enjoyed yours & Lynnes company. We should do it every Saturday, very relaxing.Found photos now, so will blog mine soon. Love your card for your sister, happy tilda is very cute. The colours you have done are gorgeous, just perfection as always. Love Sandra x

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card - I bet your sister loved it, Cant wait to se what layouts you've been working on.
Have a great Weekend - Ju xx

Sarita said...

This is so lovely Chanelle, the colours are amazing. I look forward to seeing your scrap creations!
Love Sarita xx

Chelsea said...

Oh wow, wish I was there crafting away with you. Sound like lots of fun, can't wait to see the pictures. Beautiful Birthday card, I'm sure you sister will be so happy to receive this card. ~Chelsea