Followers

Friday, 12 February 2010

Paper Scrunching!!!

Last night was my weekly Scrapbook class at the Craft Den, where we did some beautiful scrunched flowers!!

We used Basic Grey Origins paper for the main background which has a beautiful shape which we used as the main paper and just set if off on black bazzil!! We used a co-ordinating paper for the flowers where we cut the paper into strips scrunched it up and then inked with distressed inks. Made the circle flowers and then added the little flowers as the centre's. We also had some lace ribbon and netting in cream & Black.

Whilst finishing it off with my picture I decided to lift it with crafters companion paper cut in these lovely shapes with my colour my world templates edged with a black pearl pen and I also added some pins & the little sentiment from my stash xx




9 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous layout Chanelle. Love those flowers :)

sandra said...

Beautiful Chanelle. Love the pins you have used. Great photo. see you Saturday. Love Sandra x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Chanelle this is simply stunning and that paper scrunching works a treat, will definitely be trying that someday sooN! hope you have a fabulous weekend hug slinda x

patcrafts said...

Wow this is stunning Chanelle, love the colours and the lace and scrunchy flowers are fantastic.
Pat xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Chanelle this is so totally AWESOME!!!!
I love it to pieces!
hugs
kim x

Kerry said...

Love the photograph Chanelle, the pins look great too! Why don't my flowers look like that?????? lol xx

Paper Paradise said...

Love this page, and the flowers are great. It's so rewarding to make your own flowers, must have a go! x

Debbie Dolphin said...

so gorgeous i just lurrvvveee these papers.all of them are lush.And i love scrunched flowers they look so fab xx
debbie xx

sue said...

looks great good night wasn't it, I'm still 2 weeks behind but getting there lol x sue x