Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

I'm back but very tired!!!

Can't tell you what a fab time I've had over the last few days!! It all started on Saturday with a rangers workshop with Tim, Suze & Claudine it's was superb we had time with each of the designers and made this fab mirror with so many different technique's!!
Here is my finished mirror my favourite piece has to be the beautiful crown we did with the melt pot!! On the back we managed to get all three signature's how cool is that!! Oh and a picture with Tim!! Heaven xx





Woke up Sunday "Oh no" SNOW!!! rushed around so that we could be on our way and can't tell you how many essentials we went without but we where off!! Nip over to Lynnes here and see the pictures of our journey!!! But there was no way we where going to miss it!!

We met some lovely people including Jak Heath who I love to follow as her designs are just perfect and if you watch my blog you know I love the flippin range of decoupage. It was lovely to meet you at last!! (In the end though I did feel as if I was a stalker as we passed the stall so many times) lol xx Pop over to Lynnes blogg to see me with Jak!!



We also met Dawn from All Pink Girl!!
She couldn't believe we knew who see was with her new hair do!!! I think the card samples also gave it away!!! lol. Sorry I didn't manage to get a photo of you Dawn it was lovely to meet you!!! Your sample where beautiful xx

So now I'm back home and back to reality!! (No heating)
Can't wait for all the lovely new stock Lynne has ordered but believe me you will love it!!!