Followers

Friday, 18 January 2013

Yummy "Love Cake"

Well yesterday I had a me day and sat and coloured.

I purchased this beautiful Morning Glory Frame by Stamps Happen on eBay just before Christmas and its been looking at me ever since so out came my paper and I set off stamping.

I so enjoyed colouring the frame for the background and then my other new addition Tilda with "Love Cake" thought they looked perfect together and as always I have coloured with my Pro Markers and added stickle's and viva pearls to the frame and glamour dust to my cake!!!!
This is an 8 x 8 card and the frame is so big there isn't much room for anything else but I do think its a pretty card.
Here you can see a close up of the Morning Glory which I have shaded with greys and a better view of the lush ribbon and pearls.
Happy Birthday Sentiment is from my stash sorry not sure who's it is, more yummy pearls, a prima pebble and magnolia papers.
Used Tim Holtz Doily Edge die and another sentiment this time from SU.
Tim Holtz butterfly edge die and loads more pearls.
Close up of Tilda with "Love Cake" she's just beautiful and from a fabulous new range which I think I need them all!!!  lol

Well I love it and I hope you all like it too!

Challenges I am entering are:

Totally Tilda  -  Tilda in Trousers
Simply Magnolia  -  Yummy Food
Magnolia Down Under  -  Flowers (Morning Glory Frame)
Stampin for the weekend  -  Something Girly
Paper Pretties  -  Ribon PWC241
I Love Pro's  -  Layer it up
Divas by Design  -  Girly
Crafts and Me  -  Something New (Stamps)
Zoe Bunny  -  Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations  -  Favourite Stamp (Magnolia just love them all)
Totally Gorjuss  -  Spotty

Well I'm of to link up and then have another play its far too cold to be going outside in all the snow.  Also I have more DT cards to create and a big order for my friend who is addicted to "Forever Friends" so will be kept busy for a while.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and for staying with me I am slowly getting back into the commenting and will be over to have a nosy later!!

Hope you are all wrapped up warm and have a lovely relaxing weekend.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx


28 comments:

Sophie said...

Very beautiful card!!!!I love the colours and the desing!!!
Have a nice and creative year!!!
Kisses and hugs!!!

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning. I love the sweet Tilda and the Morning Glory frame looks so beautiful. All your detailing is so pretty too.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Stressed Stamper said...

Totally stunning - so much detail -= love it all
Sarah x

Lau W said...

Oh so delicious card Chanelle :-)
Love the frame very much, and superb design !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful!

Lozzy T said...

beautiful card Chanelle, love the colours and all the details..Lozzy x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....fabulous image and great details.xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE how you have freamed your image - gorgeous! And all the fabulous little details to enjoy!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle

Commenting from my phone again - nightmare!

I love this card, its just so pretty and the colour combo of blue and pink is lovely.

So much detail!

Lv Kerry x ♥ x

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a sweet Tilda and your soft colouring looks beautiful with the pretty papers and scrummy embellishments! :-) I love it!
Hope you are well... have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your design is really beautiful and i love the pretty flower frame around tilda :D

xx coops xx

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so lovely! I really love this Tilda!
Thanks for joining our Magnolia Down Under Flowers Challenge!
Hugs Tanja

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Love the combination of stamps here. Gorgeous details and papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Brigitte said...

WOW, look at all the pearls!!! IT's gorgeous! Your image is so sweet and I love your pastel colours! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely, hope your keeping warm, it's so flipping cold at the mo!! love your card, fab design, the frame looks so pretty!
Love,melly. xxx

inge said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love the gorgeous pastel colours. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chanelle that is one fabulous card I love your image and your colouring, the layout is gorgeous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

WeirdCat said...

A gorgeous card and love the tummy sentiment, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kimberly S said...

What a sweet image, and the frame is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! hugs, Kimberly

Monica Edwards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle love the soft pastel colors on this one
Cant wait to see your next Creative Inspiration Paints entry!!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Lots of lovely details and texture on this little beauty.

I am slowly catching up with blogland. I allowed myself a lazy Christmas/New Year and then we lost our internet for a whole week!!!

But the biggest news I found was about Kerry's baby Ruby! How super cute she is.

Hope things are going OK with you.

Love Jules xx

Debs said...

Stunning card - the Morning Glory frame looks gorgeous.
Beautiful details.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

sara said...

beautiful card chanelle love all those gorgeous layers thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x x

having a {me} day said...

LOL! Love how you had a {me day} :) Beautiful card, love how you coloured & glitzed that gorgeous Tilda and a fabulous idea for a background, with amazing distressing also. So much detail!! keeleyxx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card with such beautiful details ...Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda this time ..good luck!

xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I love the softness of the colours you've used and the Morning Glory frame stamp is so very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Karin said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love all the glitters. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia!
Hugs Karin