Followers

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all you lovely crafters lets hope that 2013 is a great year.

Well its Tuesday and yes that means it challenge time over at Bearly Mine Designs and the theme is "Something Old Something New" how easy is that we all have so much crafty stash for the old and I bet we all have some wonderful christmas pressies just waiting to be used!!

Sorry about the photos I am really struggling with my camera and the light!!



Check out these beautiful mini dots paper designs from Bearly Mine you can find them here just love the blues and they look fab with the dark bazzil.
My stamp is a new Kraftin Kimme "Poppy" I have coloured it in blue as many years ago I had the most fabulous blue poppys in my garden you can find her here at Amy and Natalies shop she is currently sold out but keep an eye open as many stamps are replenished!! 
Coloured in as always with my Pro Markers and added frosty stickles and glossy Accents to her eyes.
Blue ribbon is from my stash as is the SU sentiment.
Added blue stickles, blue gems, blue berries from magnolia and a lovely cream flower which i have edged with blue distress ink.

Please pop over to the Challenge blog the DT girls have made the most beautiful designs and all so different.

For the Beautiful papers in these mini dots and so many more stunning designs you can find them here!



Mini Dots £6.00

Then for all your other crafty needs take a look at Amy and Natalies Shop.

Challenges I am entering are:


Party Time Tuesday  -  Celebrate - New Year
Passion For Pro's  -   New Begginnings - New Year
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
Forever Friends  - Anything Goes
Paper pretties  -  PWC238  -  New Year
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday  -  Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss  -  New

Here are my babies as you can see they are very tired!!!!
Missed them over Christmas


Well off the link up now my previous DT card I totally forgot until the next day so must do it straight away!

Hope you all had a great New Years Eve I did I had Summer who never shut up all night and is now into making cards and stamping!!!  The trouble is all my craft stuff is mainly downstairs so she just helps her self will have to make sure all my pens are hidden!!!lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Also a big thank you for all your support over the last year and for all your beautiful comments I so love reading them all and when I feel down they always pick me up and inspire me to create!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

28 comments:

Anne said...

Wonderful creations!
And I love that dotted paper. :)

Happy new year!

Hugs, Anne.

Diane J said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks for joining Forever Friends 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Hope you can join us again for our next challenge and good luck in the draw. Best Wishes for 2013. Diane x

Lau W said...

Oh so gorgeous card, and so nice shot of your babies !
Happy new year my friend, i wish you all the best for 2013 !
xxx

downrightcrafty said...

your card is gorgeous and cannot wait to see your new HM beauties :) love the photo and I adore BM papers, hope you had a great New Year and that it brings you much happiness
Hugs Kate xx

Penny said...

Darling card, Chanelle! Love the image, your coloring & design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Happy New Year! :^)

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle. I love the image and beautiful detailing with those fabby papers too.
hugs Sue

karen said...

Georgeous Chanelle, lovin that dotty paper and great image! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy (and crafty) 2013! hugs, Karenxx

jonim52 said...

Love all the dots, pretty card. Thanks for joining in on the fun at PTT.

Vicky said...

gorgeous card sweetie love the image. happy New year shug.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Great card! Love the flowers and touches of blue! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love it.
Happy New Year.
Hugs
Caz x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Anything Goes good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Great card! I love blue poppies, you don't see many about though.
Love your design the colours are fab!
And your baby's are so gorgeous, look at the shine on your dogs coat!
The lamps on my desk are Ottlite lamps.
But I waiting on another lamp that's better! cost enough!!
Take care lovely, melly. xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love the blue colours and really stunnning image and design.
Happy New Year hun.

x coops xx

Chelsea said...

Happy New Year Chanelle! I hope you had a wonderful celebration. Love how you color the image! Beautiful card with great design.

Much Love.

Sue said...

Happy New Year Channelle!
Hope it's a Happier and Healthier Year for all of us! :-)
Aww Poppy is a real cutie isn't she! and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the embellishments!
Take care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous card, loving all the blues, my favourite. Sorry I haven't left comments for a while, work gets in the way at times, but I'm promising myself to have a little more time for blog hopping this year.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Tracy x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely adorable,,,card my friend, Happy New Year to you and family.

Creations by Shirl said...

Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card as always, my dear! Wishing you a wonderful new year, Chanelle! Hope it brings you good health and lots of joy! big hugs, and lots of love, Elizabeth x

Angela said...

What a lovely creation and fun image you used on your New Years card Chanelle! Love this! Happy New Year! hugs, Angela

Ira Huberts said...

What a cheerful, happy card Chanelle! Such a sweet image, too, just lovely! Thanks for your comment on my blog, hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chanelle, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nicole said...

Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog. Happy New Year to you too and your card looks fab!!! Hugs, Nicole

Janny said...

Happy new Year to you to, your card is so lovely, Hugs Janny

Kimberly said...

Super cute..love all your embellishments and you coloured your image fantasticly...thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week..

Krafty Kows said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours you've chosen. Jeanette

having a {me} day said...

Hi Chanelle! Belated Happy New Year! Your card is gorgeous and I just love the embellies.keeleyxx