Followers

Saturday, 12 January 2013

New Goodies

My card today I made for fun using my new goodies from my prize at Magnolia the beautiful long haired Tilda with Tulips and the fern die just fabulous and I have followed the sketch over at Cutie Pie!!!!

As always I have coloured in with my pro markers then inked around the edges with vintage photo and added stickles to the flowers.
The yummy papers are from First Addition called "New Leaf" from over at Amy and Natalie's its such a beautiful set of papers.
Added some pearl bling and stickles around the edges.
Love this die, the flowers and pearl leaves are all from my stash.
The "Celebrate" sentiment is from SU and the small "It's your day" on the image is Magnolia.

Challenges I am entering are:

Cutie Pie  -  Sketch
2 Sister's  -  Celebrations
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts  -  Ribbon
Pink Elephant  -  Celebrate  TPE181
Divas By Design  -  Anything Goes

Don't forget to check out Amy and Natalie's shop for all your essentials!!

Well I've had a very productive week and made some lovely cards even if I do say so my self will be showing some of them over the next few days as its my Niece's little boy Ryley's birthday tomorrow  and then I have an Anniversary card!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and fingers crossed that the snow stays away!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

21 comments:

Gail said...

Those are gorgeous papers!
Great card.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the gorgeous Tilda the papers and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Chanelle.love the image and fab colours.xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card. Love it.
Hugs Tamara

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card! that image is just adorable! Wonderful take on our sketch - thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Linda said...

You've made fantastic use of your prize, love the sparkle on the flowers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Boxofcolours said...

Pretty card Chanelle, love the colours.
Hugs
Jane

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I havnt coloured this one up yet, I lurve her flowers.
Hope you & Summer have fun tonight shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chanelle this is stunning, beautifully designed that image of Tilda is awesome, the papers and colours are wonderful
hugs
lorraine x

Vicky said...

Stunning Chanelle...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle

I have eventually managed to log on from my phone!!!

Gorgeous card and I am so jealous about your new goodies - they look fab!

I love the earthy tones.

See you Monday!

Lv Kerry xxx

sue w. said...

Such a fabulous card. I love the image and DP. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Sarah said...

Hi Chanelle, such a sweet image and a beautiful card. Love those papers too - I have them as well!!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

coops said...

beautiful card chanelle.your design and colours are so pretty and i love the sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Krafty Kows said...

Beautiful cards and love the colours. Jeanette

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - You did not cross your fingers very well - snow is here in Yorkshire!!!
Hugs
Sarah x

kanda said...

Fabulous card. I love the colours and design and the sweet Tilda xx

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I love the flower spray and your colouring and layout are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

craftyeyes said...

beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Helen said...

Just beautiful - a gorgeous image and I love the way you've put the card together.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

Helen x