Followers

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Forever Friends - Happy Anniversary

Well I have another card for you today my Anniversary card for my SIL Cindy and I know she loved it especially my new honeycomb paper!!! lol

I decided to use this Forever Friends image which is actually a christmas image but thought its perfect for our loved up couple!!!
As always I have coloured in with my beloved Pro Markers and then shaded around the edges with my distressed inkpad, the "Together Forever" sentiment is from Magnolia.
Used my new First Edition papers with plain card love these papers as half are pre-glittered as you can see on the backing paper.
Had this congratulations ribbon in my stash for ages but never had the right papers so together with this ribbon slider just right! These fabulous flowers are from Natalie and Amys store and are just lovely they come in loads of colours and are complete with the pearls.
Used the papers inside and out along with the ribbon.
Now this is my new favourite embellishment at the moment "HoneyComb" paper just loving it and need to get more!!!!

Don't forget all your basic crafty needs and soooo much more can be found over at Natalie and Amy's Craft Shop and if you spend over £10.00 its postage free!!!  I'm off for a nosy as they have just got the new Memory Box dies in stock and some new papers so think a little spend is coming on!! lol

Challenges I am entering are:

Forever Friends  -  Favourite Embellishment "Honey Comb" paper!!
Paper Pretties  -  PWC241  -  Ribbon
I Love Pro's  -  Layer it up
Top Tip Tuesday  -  Fur/Feathers  -  TeddyBears Fur
Crafts and Me  -  Something New  -  HoneyComb Paper
Zoe Bunny  -  Anything Goes
2 Sisters  -  Celebrations
Delightful Sketches  -  Hearts
Joanna Sheen  -  New Bigginings (Baby, Anniversary, Wedding, New Home)

Off now to link up and grab some tabs for my headache!!!

I have been off work now for 15 months and today was my first visit to see a councillor because of the NHS cuts the waiting list is soooooo long and now I have a banging headache!!

Hope you are all snuggled up warm and cosy because it soooo cold outside!!!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

18 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and the heart is the perfect setting for it. Love the papers and layout also.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh this is just stunning. Love the cute image and stylish colour combo, not to mention the honeycomb paper. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, the paper and ribbon works together so well, the honeycomb paper is lovely. Hope you feel better soon. Take care, keep warm. Lynne xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Chanelle.Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

Lisa S. said...

Love the outside and inside of this card. :) Your image is perfect for our Fur or Feathers challenge. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Hi, What a pretty card so beautifully presented too.....Thank you for joining in our Challenge over at Forever Friends Embellishments and good luck in the challenge hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle...I love this gorgeous card. Love the papers and cute image.
Hugs Debbie x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning! I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and the inside looks wonderful
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.stunning design and papers and i love the adorable ff bears :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Hope you're well now my friend !
You card is fantastic, classy ! And the image is so cute !
xxx

Lorraine said...

Really lovely. Classic, elegant and romantic. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Billie A said...

Great card and cute images. Thanks for joining us at Paper Pretties.

thecraftycavalier said...

Aw Chaneele, I love visiting your blog! This is such a beautiful card. Sweet and elegant and I love these papers. Have to say that i haven't seen this honeycomb paper before but I love the effect! Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs, Jayne xx

Rachel said...

What a beautifull card! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

Lisa M said...

You never cease to entertain my eyes with the most most elaborate and wonderful elements on your creations! Your card has just every bit of celebration and love on it and that image couldn't be more perfect!!!
Gorgeous work Chanelle and thank you so much for joining us for the Fur or Feathers challenge at Top Tip Tuesday too. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

having a {me} day said...

Hi Chanelle, I was loving the elegant simplicity of this and then you opened it up and showed that amazing heart! Just wow! I have that stuff in red & not used it yet. May have to dig it out! Sorry to hear that you have been out of work for so long. Hope things get better for you. xx

Paper Tails said...

Very elegant! Love the black and cream combo. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen