Followers

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Wow I have won a challenge!!!

Just had to let you know as I am so chuffed!!! I have won the challenge over at Dream Valley with my Magnolia Card which you can see here.

This is a beautiful picture frame card that we made at The Craft Box of few weeks ago with Molly Bloom stamps.

Just love this sign so its now added to my collection and I must have some of this fab twine as it just is the most perfect finishing touch!

This little fella looks so perfect and all of the images are coloured in with Pro Markers.

Perfect papers but not sure what they are called but just yummy colours so fab for these summer images.


Not been very good with the blogging again as lots of things to do at home like cleaning, ironing, decorating and the normal stress of children (who are actually adults but you would never know)!!! lol

Hope you have had a great weekend and hope to catch up with you all soon. I really do need to move into the spare bedroom as I just can't stand the heat in the conservatory just makes me feel so sick and I have such bad headaches I just end up packing in when really I should be crafting!!!!

Love & Hugs as always Chanelle xxxx

19 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Congratulations on your win, well deserved. Beautifuil card,as always xx

Karina said...

Wow, congrats for winning this challenge! Very well done, Chanelle!
And your card is so beautiful. Love all the soft colours you used for it. And the images are so sweet.
Hugs, Karina

Sheila said...

Well done you! Fabulous card so well deserved! Sheila:)X

Rose Petal said...

Wow Chanelle, this is so beautiful and lovely colours too. You deserve your win, well done. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

patcrafts said...

Congratulations on your win the card is stunning, love the papers. You deserve to win all your work is incredible. Love your new blog look.xx

Vicky said...

Congrats hun...and so well deserved too :o)

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

congratulations .. and wow what a gorgeous little frame .. i love the cute little scene
Lisa x

Kerry said...

Well done! You deserve it.

I love your Molly frame and I am sorry I missed this one.

I can't believe you may be going upstairs to craft!! I would die for your craft room.

Love Kerry xxx

Doreen said...

Well done on your win Chanelle.

Your card is just gorgeous love all the details.xxx

Janny said...

Congratulations, you made a beautiful card.
hugs Janny

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.the image is really fab and i love your gorgeous colours and details :D
big congrats on your win :D

xx coops xx

Carole of Brum said...

hi Chanelle, this picture frame card is so gorgeous, I love it. Congrats on your win, i didnt notice that you were the winner, well done petal. CoB

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle .... very many congratulations on your lovely win. So well deserved as it was a gorgeous make.

Things sound very hectic for you.

I hope you manage to gain the bedroom! I always fancied working in a conservatory because of all the extra natural light .. . but must admit that a lot of blogland people say that they are not the best place for crafting in.

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D
That is great news well done you so deserve it. Your card is so cute and I think that twine is just perfect.
I have been trying to email you but not sure if you have got them.
Drop me a mail when you get a chance and stay out of that heat :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Anita said...

This is so lovely and congrats on your win!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Congratulations sweetie that is awesome. Your card is fabulous. Great job hun
Hugs Bonnie

Lau W said...

Congrats wouhouuu ! :-)
Your card is beautiful my friend, a beauty again !
xxx

*Vicki* said...

This is a fantastic creation hun!!! I can see why you won!! :) Congrats to you!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I am not surprized this design was a winner for you. Congratulations.

Dionne
Crafty Boots DT