Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Back to class xx

Wow went back to craft class last week at The Craft Box and my word Lynne has done a fabulous job not only with the new shop which is enormous but there is a beautiful bright classroom and new kitchen!!!!

This gift tag envelope was what we made in class and even though I didn't manage to finish it in class as soon as I got home I applied the finishing touches.

The papers are My Minds Eye but not sure of the range.

The beautiful Molly Bloom stamps from the new summer range which are so gorgeous which we coloured with Pro Markers.

As you can see we did some decoupage detail to the Ice Cream cart.

I need this beautiful postcard stamp which we used its just so versatile and a must have.

The lovely ice cream sundae image is just so yummy and looks fab with the extra glitter.

To finish off there are buttons, glitter, ribbon and glossy accents and if you like this well stayed peeled as last nights piece was another stunner.

Thanks again for all your lovely comments and welcome to my new followers I am slowly catching up with my comments so by the weekend should be 100%.

My garden is nearly weed free and just one wall left to paper in my bedroom so things are slowly getting back to normal!!

Enjoy the rest of the week I'm off to Wentworth Garden centre today with Summer to see the Farm and then when I get home I need to put the finishing touches to this weeks DT project for Crafty Purple Frog so its a busy day.


Love as always Chanelle xxxx

16 comments:

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card, I too love that postcard stamp! Have fun at the farm. x

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie how are you? Love love love this hun the image is fab & the cart is awesome I absolutely love it. I love postcard stamps I'm terrible for buying them lol.
Hubby is out cutting the front & back lawns now & weeding lol, he's a good 'un bless him.
I've got a few bits to finish in Natty & Jake's bedroom its the fiddly little jobs....lol. Hope you get your papering finished hun.
Will e-mail you later today shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow these are fab- love the ice cream seller
Lisa x

Clarky J said...

Wow this is gorgeous - i just love all the details x i am going to a molly blooms class on the 14th of the month - you have made me very excited :0)

Sheila said...

Beautiful card - just adore that postcard stamp - you must let me know where it came from hun! Take care Sheila:)X

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I love the sweetness of the image and project!! Beautiful colors and images! ;) Have fun today!!

flutterbycrafter said...

What a lovely card, I adore that post card stamp too xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh that is beautiful - lots of work for a tag - hope they appreciate it...love the roof on the cart
Sarah x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh the scene is just beautiful, love this sweet card, great work my friend !
Have a nice day with Summer !
xxx

coops said...

wow this is stunning.i love the sweet image and your details and colours are beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous, summery card Chanelle, HUGZ Fleur xXx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous hun i love it beautiful work. I hope you had loads of fun at the farm with Summer. luv gina xx

patcrafts said...

Love that postcard stamp. Beautiful tag, lots of work there.xx

Erika said...

Loving your Molly Blooms work, beautiful and the stamps are so addictive!
Erika.

Natasha Mellor said...

really gorgeous love the ice cream! Hope yr well xxx