Followers

Monday, 8 August 2011

What a divine image xxx

Well I just love it and have some more old ones as well that I have been colouring and I must say I just adore them all and cannot get enough of them I think I need rehab!!!!


I have coloured my image with copics as I didn't have the right colours in my Pro Markers but I may need to invest in some of the colours as they are getting very dry!!! lol Added some glamour dust to the wings and flowers on the swimming hat.

These papers as well how yummy are these my goodness when Lynn showed me these I just had to have them. Its a 12 x 12 pad called Patchwork Family from Rico Design and its just so beautiful lots of vintage flowers, dots and checks a must have.

Distressed the edges of all my papers before putting the design together added a magnolia sentiment, ribbon and a few flowers.


I love it the colours are just so perfect for the papers.

I am entering it in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean - Sea
Simply Magnolia - Sketch
Totally Paper Crafts - Holidays
Dream Valley - Distressing

Thanks again for all your kind comments and once again welcome to my new followers.

Have a fun week Love Chanelle xxxx

21 comments:

Kerry said...

Hello Craftybud,

I LOVE THIS CARD. I WANT THIS STAMP!!!!

The papers are so gorgous.

Love Kerry xxx

Sheila said...

Beautiful. Such a cute wee image and those DPs are divine! Sheila:)X

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! This is really sweet!! I just love that gingham pattern!! ;)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle...love the colours.xxx

Vicky said...

Simply adorable hun...and thanks for joining us at tpc too...!

hugs Vicky xx

Carole of Brum said...

Oh Chanelle, this is super cute, especially with all that gingham. is it a Magnolia image? not seen that one before, but it looks a good one.

Thanks for your kind comments this weekend, I really appreciate them.

Oh and while I'm here anyway....thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley, your distressed edges look terrific. have a good week. CoB

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle I love the papers and layout. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

What a sweet card Chanelle. Love the image and pretty papers!
Clairexx

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous gingham paper and details ;D

xx coops xx

Rose Petal said...

Hello there. What a lovely card. Fun image and I love the papers and design too.
Thank you very much for becoming one of my followers, and I am following you too now. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Kristel said...

This is a gorgeous card dear! Looks so sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Lau W said...

This stamp is just cute and funny ! Your card is niiiice, love these papers wow ! Colors are wonderful !
Have a nice day my friend !
xxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Absolutely adorable image. Gosh I totally know what you mean about needing rehab. I have a flower fetish I can't get enough of them. Awesome card sweetie.
Thank you so much for your well wishes.
Hugs Bonnie

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this image too - not seen it before - fantastic - quite a hanglar sort of look
.....I agree with Kerry - though if you buy one for her - is it buy one get one free - cos I will have the other please
Sarah

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, cute image in fab colours hugs pops x x x

June Nelson said...

Aw Chanelle this is gorgeous, the old ones are as good as the new and Ilove this little card xxxxx

Anja said...

Hi,
Its a lovely card.And i like the papers.And the old stamp is fab.
Thanks for joining Simply magnolia.

Hugs Anja

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

This is super cute.

Love your layout and the super cute image.

Great finished look.

Love Jules xx

Craftyanny said...

cute as a button, perfect for our holiday theme.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

melsanford said...

Lovely card! Love the distressed edges :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Beautiful card, I too love the older Magnolia images, your colouring is wonderful and the gingham paper and flowers are perfect. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz xx