Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

What a divine image xxx

Well I just love it and have some more old ones as well that I have been colouring and I must say I just adore them all and cannot get enough of them I think I need rehab!!!!


I have coloured my image with copics as I didn't have the right colours in my Pro Markers but I may need to invest in some of the colours as they are getting very dry!!! lol Added some glamour dust to the wings and flowers on the swimming hat.

These papers as well how yummy are these my goodness when Lynn showed me these I just had to have them. Its a 12 x 12 pad called Patchwork Family from Rico Design and its just so beautiful lots of vintage flowers, dots and checks a must have.

Distressed the edges of all my papers before putting the design together added a magnolia sentiment, ribbon and a few flowers.


I love it the colours are just so perfect for the papers.

I am entering it in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean - Sea
Simply Magnolia - Sketch
Totally Paper Crafts - Holidays
Dream Valley - Distressing

Thanks again for all your kind comments and once again welcome to my new followers.

Have a fun week Love Chanelle xxxx