Followers

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Beautiful new paper xx

Well the challenge over at TOMIC is Circles and over at Just Magnolia it's Anything Goes & Glitter so I thought I would play along.

I have the most beautiful paper that I purchased a few weeks ago from The Craft Box from Crate Paper "Bouquet" and two fab coloured bazzils.

The circles where cut with my EK Success circle cutter and as you can see you just can't go wrong its just so perfect. After I cut the circles I have distressed the edges before layering them all together.

Had a really hard job trying to decide which Tilda to use but I think this was a good choice she is coloured with Pro Markers and added stickles.

Used my new Marianne die also from The Craft Box and boy I'm loving it.

For the easel rest I have cut two more circles out then stamped a LOTV sentiment and punched small retro flowers to circle around it with stickles for the centre's.

Side view where you can see the lush paper so much better.

To finish off I have added retro flowers with flowers from my stash and from the beautiful paper cut out flowers with loads of stickles and I don't know if you can see it but the middle circle I have edged it with coral lace.

Hope you like it.

I am entering this into:

TOMIC - Circles

Just Magnolia - Anything Goes & Glitter.

Hope you are all having a fab weekend trying to chill out today as I am back to work on Monday!!!!!

Love as always Chanelle xxxx

21 comments:

paola said...

Wow you did a fabulous job on your round card, love all the floral details, just stunning, thanks for joining us at Tomic
smiles
Paola

Sheila said...

Stunning papers and such a cute image too! Sheila:)X

WILLY said...

Hello Chanelle,
What a beautiful card! Succes. (And you have a lovely granddoughter)
greetz Willy.

Doreen said...

This is so beautiful Chanelle,love all the flowers.xxx

Kim said...

Chanelle this is absolutely gorgeous hun! First I LOVE the shaped easel card and Tilda looks amazing..love the softness in your coloring!!! Beautiful work hun!!!
Crafty Hugs~
Kim

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Channelle best of luck, I love the colour combo you have used xxxxxx

sara said...

wow chanelle this is gorgeous love those papers and all the lush flowers
hugs sara x x x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Chanelle, love all the gorgeous colours.
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

patcrafts said...

This is so beautiful Chanelle, the papers are stunning, image is perfect. Good luck with the challenges.
I must take a trip down to the new Craft Box shop it sounds fantastic.xx

julieprice3 said...

Very Pretty card. Love the flowers
Hugs Julie P

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Chanelle...and I love the colours too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

mia.t said...

I love the colour combination, so well matched! Lovely card!
Hugs Mia

coops said...

wow this is stunning chanelle.i love the shape and image and gorgeous colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Gosh what a lot of work, it's beautiful. Good luck going back to work! xx

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation!
And you choose beautiful colors!
Hugs Nela

Annika said...

OK, those decoupaaged flowers look just amazing - love how youi shaaped and layered them! And I really should try that circular easel thing - it just looks so CUTE!!
Hugs
Annika

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Wow the papers are gorgeous with this Tilda . I really love all your flowers and how you have put it together ! Kitty ;0)

Hanna said...

Chanelle,
this is incredibly gorgeous!
Love the idea of a circle-shaped easelcard, totally amazing :)
The colours you've chosen for this card are divine, a very inspiring combination! :)
Perfectly stunning details, a very well done card! You can tell it's made with a lot of love and thought. :)

hugs,
Hanna

Lau W said...

So nice job my friend, i never made an circle easel, i think it's difficult arfff ! And all these flowers are so beautiful ! Colours are wonderful for this sweet Tilda !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week big hugs Pops x x x

Mina said...

fabulous card Chanelle, I love the colour combo and the shape works beautifully...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx